For Dachshund Lovers . . .

Closed Thread
Old 02-18-2011, 12:56 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany
Default For Dachshund Lovers . . .

. . . watch this short video. Little cuties!

http://www.dogwork.com/widd6/
Old 02-18-2011, 07:21 AM

Thanks for sharing, K9-Lovers!!!! We have had 2 dachshunds and love the breed dearly! Had Schnitzel, a long haired black and tan and then Rocky, a short haired red. We have a 17 pound cat (Muffin) now and hope he lives long enough to live in TV with us in a couple years. Hubby Boilermaker Dave keeps telling me that we won't have to own a dachsie to enjoy one...there must be plenty of them in TV! Is that true? I am hoping so!
Cute video!
Old 02-18-2011, 07:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default Love that video,

HawkeyeBarb we also have a long-haired black and tan, Moses, should have been called "Frank" furter, and sooooooo spoiled....Wonderful breed, they are soooo funny....Moses is a television junkie but will take time out to go to Paradise pet park to "smell a few butts"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeBarb View Post
Thanks for sharing, K9-Lovers!!!! We have had 2 dachshunds and love the breed dearly! Had Schnitzel, a long haired black and tan and then Rocky, a short haired red. We have a 17 pound cat (Muffin) now and hope he lives long enough to live in TV with us in a couple years. Hubby Boilermaker Dave keeps telling me that we won't have to own a dachsie to enjoy one...there must be plenty of them in TV! Is that true? I am hoping so!
Cute video!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:36 AM
Taltarzac

See a lot of these here in the Villages. There are about 6 which come to Doggie Doo Run Run at least once a week.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:11 AM

jebartle...I have actually met another dachs named Moses! He was a short haired black and tan and probably the largest dachsie I have ever seen! He was long, very muscular and quite handsome! Met him while camping at a Jellystone campground near the Wisconsin Dells in the late '80's. My dad's name was Moses, believe it or not...so when I hear that name my ears perk up! Different name for man or beast! I also have met a short haired dapple dachs named Frank! He was my grandson's dachsie and was quite "barky", to put it politely. What a wonderful life your Moses must lead with you in TV with television and parks!
Taltarzac...glad to hear there are dachsies in TV. Whenever I see one a smile comes over my face and I am drawn into a conversation with the owner immediately! I see you have dalmations! They are my 4 year old granddaughter's favorite dogs! She loves Pongo and Perdita from the 101 Dalmations movie! When we retire to TV maybe we can meet up sometime so while she is visiting she can see one for real. She has only seen 1 in person and my daughter said it 'made her month'!
No wonder dogs are our best friends!
Old 02-19-2011, 12:14 PM

I was adopted by a long hair dachshund 2 years ago. He came from the Marion County Animal Services weekly adoptions by the radio station in Spanish Springs. I have to say it was the best thing I ever did and everyone who meets him thinks he is just as special as I do.

MinnieM

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.