Benefits Dog Rescue - Fall Online Auction

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2019, 04:51 PM
Gold member
Default Benefits Dog Rescue - Fall Online Auction

This is the rescue I volunteer with.

Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida's "Fall Auction" Is up and running on Facebook. We have a wide variety of items you can bid on. Most of our items are brand new. Why get it at the store, when you can get it from a rescue and help little dogs without a home get much needed vet care. We have A LOT of items. To name just a very few: dog toys, Bully Sticks, CUSTOM items, handmade items, adjustable pet ramp, vegetable seeds, herb seeds, Halloween things, Mr. Peanut pet carrier. blankets, Fenton glass shoe, Kong fire hydrant, custom harness for smaller breed dogs, and lots more. We have lots of dachshund-themed items, which make cute gifts for grandkids or a dachshund lover in your family. Paypal is one of the methods of payment, so you have that protection. And I might mention that some people like to bid in an auction and then turn around and donate the items they win to another rescue or their local shelter so they can use the items to raise money. It makes your money go twice as far, by helping two organizations instead of just one.

It is easy to bid on items without leaving your house:
1) Be on Facebook.
2) Join the rescue's auction group at Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida Awesome Auctions Public Group | Facebook
3) Once an administrator admits you to the auction group, you can type your bids in the comments sections of the items you are interested in.

Note: some items ship for free (especially if they are custom items). Other items there will be shipping added. If you win more than one item, they will combined to save on shipping.

Auction runs now to 8 pm on Wed., Sept. 11.

Any questions, please let me know.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Fall auction.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	80852  
Closed Thread

Tags
items, auction, rescue, bid, custom

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.