Big Tabby Cat Found

Closed Thread
Old 01-17-2013, 08:10 PM
Default Big Tabby Cat Found

Has anyone lost a big gold Tabby cat in Charlotte. We have a cat that has been sitting in our driveway. Not sure if it is lost or if someone dropped him off. He is very friendly. We live on Belcherry Loop. I hope he belongs to someone.......
Old 01-18-2013, 08:17 AM

Please take a look at the picture on the TOTV link below. Could it be Oliver? I know it's old, but one does hear stories of long lost pets being found.

Lost cat - large orange male tabby
Old 01-18-2013, 08:29 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneroses View Post
Please take a look at the picture on the TOTV link below. Could it be Oliver? I know it's old, but one does hear stories of long lost pets being found.

Lost cat - large orange male tabby
Is the found cat orange? Oliver's owner hasn't been on TOTV since September. Babs, perhaps if the cat sticks around, you could call the radio station?
Old 01-18-2013, 08:52 AM
Platinum member

If you can catch him and take him to a nearby vet, they would see if he has a microship and give you the owner's information. That is what I would want to happen if my cat got lost.

"Do no harm" (but take no sh**!)
Old 01-18-2013, 10:07 AM
Sage

From earlier in the thread noted by june above (post #2), here's a post by Oliver's owner giving a description and a pic of her kitty:

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...59-post24.html

Bill
Old 01-18-2013, 04:36 PM
Smile re: Big Orange Tabby - possibly Oliver

Hi,

I am OliversMom. Oliver aka Ollie went missing almost 2 years ago. He was a reddish-orange neutered and microchipped tabby male. Ollie's eyes were greenish. I have pictures that I can sent to a private e-mail or text, whatever works. I would LOVE to find my dear sweet Ollie.

Friends live in The Villages and I'll be visiting there on Friday, Jan. 25 and a little on Saturday, Jan. 26 so I can come by to identify and/or pick him up.

Also, to all of you still mindful about Oliver I truly appreciate every effort, every lead. I still think my sweetie is out there...somewhere.

Marcia aka OliversMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by babspadget View Post
Has anyone lost a big gold Tabby cat in Charlotte. We have a cat that has been sitting in our driveway. Not sure if it is lost or if someone dropped him off. He is very friendly. We live on Belcherry Loop. I hope he belongs to someone.......
Old 01-18-2013, 05:04 PM
Default Oliver's Mom is still here

Everyone,

I am still looking for Oliver. He is a reddish-orange neutered male with greenish eyes. He is micro-chipped. As I have moved I'll update/verify the contact information. In the meantime, I can also be reached via private message on this bulletin board.

Thanks....and ever so appreciative,

Oliver'sMom aka Marcia
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.