I hate to hate but... (puppy mills)

Closed Thread
Old 04-02-2015, 07:18 AM
Platinum member
Default I hate to hate but... (puppy mills)

Puppy mills
A Bichon is one the most people loving dogs you can every have.
To treat them like this to make a buck is sick.

Safe Haven Bichon & Friends Rescue
12 hrs · Edited ·
This cute as cupcakes bichon pair, Bernice and Bonnie, are still waiting for that forever home to come along. They were rescued from a Amish puppy mill here in WI a year ago. Both of them have come a long way in feeling more comfortable with people, but they will still need to go to a home with people who are patient and understanding of their past and willing to let them continue to learn and blossom at their own pace. Because of their shyness, they definitely need a home together with a fenced yard.
Bernice (left) will be turning 6 in June, Bonnie turned 5 in December. They are both spayed, microchipped, heartworm tested (negative), dewormed, vaccinated, and had dental cleanings. The picture makes it look like Bonnie is larger. Actually it's the other way around. Bonnie weighs about 12 lbs. Bernice weighs about 15. Bonnie is the more outgoing of the two girls and allows us to pick her up quite easily. She also loves to run in the fenced yard. Bernice is still too scared of the steps, so she stays up on the deck. These girls would blossom so much faster if they were in a home without so many dogs. Please consider giving them the live they've always deserved.
They're being fostered here with me in Barneveld, WI, and their combined adoption fee is $550. To request an application, please email Margaret at loveforbichons@gmail.com.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	589.7 KB
ID:	49801  

Chloe
&
Lulu
Old 04-02-2015, 07:59 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

I agree Cisco. Absolutely sick.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:35 AM

OMG, are they cute. We had a Bichon for 18 years, it broke our heart when we lost him, and said no more dogs! I lasted about 6 mts and we rescued our Maltese mix. He to had issues when we got him but he soon learned what love means. Every day he looks at us as if to say "how did I get to be so lucky!" He has been with us over 4 years and every day I say, " how lucky we are to have him!"

Cisco I hope they find a loving forever home.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:44 AM

The Amish people in Wisconsin are notorious for puppy mills. They found out how fast they could turn a buck on the backs of those beautiful, defenseless little creatures without one ounce of conscience.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:41 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

There are some true obscenities in this world. Puppy mills are way up there.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.