Buddy's Introduction for GG

Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2009, 05:49 PM
Julie
Smile Buddy's Introduction for GG

GracieGirl asked me this question in a different thread:
Quote:
Julie,

Is that an Italian Greyhound in your avatar? What a sweetie!
I didn't want to get flamed for hijacking a thread so Gracie I'll answer your question here:

My avatar is Buddy, one of my two dogs. He is not an Italian Greyhound. He's a mutt and I LOVE him more than ever I rescued Buddy from a shelter which specializes in Fox Terriors. They know he is one half FT and surmise the other half is Miniature Whippet (I guess that's why you thought he was an IG). The way the story goes is that the B**** got loose at the show and they don't know exactly who she hooked up with but when the pups all looked like Buddy, they decided it must have been a MW.

We've had him about four years now and he's just the most sweet cuddly dog. However, he sometimes has a mind of his own.

My husband and I are headed down for our second LPV on Feb 2-8. One of the things we plan to check out is the dog park. We won't have either of our dogs with us, but want to get the lay of the land. Both of our dogs are friendly with other dogs and I'm sure they would love to have a place where they can meet up with their friends. I mean after all, why should humans be the only ones to have fun in TV?

So GG, that's Buddy in a nutshell. Maybe we'll see you at the dog park when we stop by for a visit.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:09 PM
Platinum member

Buddy sure is adorable!!!!
Old 01-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Sage

You better make sure that sweet Buddy never runs into Sadie Mae the Wonder dog at Doggie Doo Run....that's if F-16 ever gets here!! Sadie is a terror according to her human.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Julie.

I can't wait to meet Buddy and you and whoever else is in your family. I don't have a pup, we own cats, so we have not been to the dog park. However I have heard wonderful things about it from Barefoot, Tal, Kathie, and F16. You and your doggies will love it here.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Julie.

I can't wait to meet Buddy and you and whoever else is in your family. I don't have a pup, we own cats, so we have not been to the dog park. However I have heard wonderful things about it from Barefoot, Tal, Kathie, and F16. You and your doggies will love it here.
For some reason I thought I remembered that you had a dog. Senior moment I guess...

As far as Sadie Mae goes, I've seen plenty of her videos I'm sure Buddy would love her and I'm sure she could run him into the ground!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.