Churchill Greens Residents - Stray pet

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-26-2011, 09:08 AM
Default Churchill Greens Residents - Stray pet

My beloved cat, Oliver, has been seen wandering around the vicinity of Churchill Greens GC. Oliver accidentally got out when he was visiting his pet grandparents and I have been searching for sweet Ollie for weeks.

Oliver is a dark orange tabby with just a bit of white fur under his chin and in a random area of his belly. His eyes are a light green. He has short fur/hair, and had a collar on originally. I think the collar and the cat have become separated. Oliver is usually friendly, but timid, especially of people he doesn't know. That said, he can "bribed" with food into a contained space (garage/cardboard box/whatever).

I live and work out of state but will be in The Villages this weekend visiting my parents, who live there. If you see Oliver, please let me know. I check this forum daily. I have several volunteers who can pick him up in the meantime and will hold Oliver in a safe place.

A picture of Oliver, aka Ollie, is attached, although I don't know how to "open" the picture.

Thanks for your help,

Marcia
Old 04-26-2011, 09:55 AM
Sage

Here's Ollie's picture:

The Villages Florida

Bill
Old 04-27-2011, 08:30 AM
Default Churchill Greens - Oliver

Thanks Bill for posting Oliver's picture. I wrote this post on the non-Villages forum hoping a more general audience would see it. As you can see the post was moved to the All about Pets page.

Marcia
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.