Commiseration Needed!

Closed Thread
Old 06-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Default Re: Commiseration Needed!

i am sorry for your loss.
close your eyes, sit back and enjoy the memories.

is there an animal shelter where you could volunteer, keep you busy, not lonely and you'd be doing great work for animals in need.

kind regards
andrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by swrinfla
This morning, I had to put down The Cat, who was 15 years 8 months and more old, and had been with me since he was 9 weeks old! I know I did the right thing, but I'm awfully lonesome!

SWR
andrea james<br /><br />proud parent of Mass Maritime Academy 2008 graduate<br />and now employed Nuclear Engineer @ Dept. of Defense!&nbsp; <br />A grad and employed!&nbsp; Hubby and I are so very proud.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:36 AM
Default Re: Commiseration Needed!

I feel so sad for your loss. I lost my Bonnie-cat the day afer Christmas. She ws 18 years old and such a wonderful part of our family. I couldn't bear it and in February we adopted a little stray Tabby. And then three days ago we were told about a 5 week old kitten in desperate need of a forever home. They have made me laugh and smile again and its the best thing to do. The Cat will always be special to you and will aways be missed. But the joy of giving hope and a loving forever home to needy kitty eases the pain.
Johannesburg, London, Wiesbaden, Fairfield CA, Tokyo, Rock Hill SC, Myrtle Beach, Denver, Baltimore, Bangkok, Hongkong, Rutland VT, New York NY, Seneca SC, and next (and last stop as soon as we sell our house) The Villages.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.