Confiscated two-legged dog UPDATE

Closed Thread
Old 04-20-2019, 06:08 PM
Gold member
Default Confiscated two-legged dog UPDATE

I've probably shared with you about Midnight, the little dog that was confiscated in Ocala and ended up with Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida. His owner intentionally broke Midnight's back and left him paralyzed. He was left to drag himself around and by the time Animal Control found him he was in such bad shape that his back legs and tail had to be amputated. Well, I believe there is a family out there for every dog. It is just a matter of getting the word out there and letting people know. And guess what....someone saw one of my posts and fell in love with Midnight. And I am happy to announcement that Midnight has a loving new home who thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. What started out as rough start in life has done a complete turn around. Now he will know what it means to be loved, cherished, and taken care of. Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida is honored to have been able to help make this possible.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Midnight.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	79341   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Midnight 2.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	79342   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	MIDNIGHT ONESIE.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	79343  
Old 04-20-2019, 06:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoGeo View Post
I've probably shared with you about Midnight, the little dog that was confiscated in Ocala and ended up with Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida. His owner intentionally broke Midnight's back and left him paralyzed. He was left to drag himself around and by the time Animal Control found him he was in such bad shape that his back legs and tail had to be amputated. Well, I believe there is a family out there for every dog. It is just a matter of getting the word out there and letting people know. And guess what....someone saw one of my posts and fell in love with Midnight. And I am happy to announcement that Midnight has a loving new home who thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. What started out as rough start in life has done a complete turn around. Now he will know what it means to be loved, cherished, and taken care of. Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida is honored to have been able to help make this possible.
That is a very nice story. And for Easter. Or near Easter.
Old 04-20-2019, 08:38 PM

Thank you for taking in this little one and giving him the love he deserves!
Old 04-20-2019, 10:56 PM

A wonderful ending to what was a horrible tragedy.

Miracles DO happen!
Old 04-21-2019, 08:42 AM

What happened to the S.O.B. that did this to the poor dog?
Closed Thread

Tags
dog, midnight, left, florida, back

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.