Contract for dog door installation

Closed Thread
Old 08-31-2019, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVES View Post
Also, your PET, is likely not much of a match to a coyote. a bob cat, a snake, a car or a neighbor tired of having your dog in their yard.

My point is simply think before you commit.
I guess you have not read the thread. My PET is a Great Pyrenees (giant bread) live stock guard dog. He is bred and raised to kill coyotes and bobcats, and protect live stock (goat, cows, chickens and ducks) from predators of all kinds. and he is very good at his job.

Also, before people tell me he does not belong here, he is a guard and a pet. Read about GP's, they are often called gentle giants because of their wonderful laid back calm personalities around family and friends.
Old 08-31-2019, 11:18 AM

I thought there was a restriction on the size of dogs allowed in TV. Is that not so???????
Old 08-31-2019, 11:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts
Default Pet size

Quote:
Originally Posted by runkcrun View Post
I thought there was a restriction on the size of dogs allowed in TV. Is that not so???????
There is not a restriction on the size of dogs. There are Great Danes, Malamutes, Huskies, Shepherds and more
Old 08-31-2019, 06:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,878 Times in 2,424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by runkcrun View Post
Only limit on the number! Which taken seriously like stops signs and speed limits.
Old 08-31-2019, 08:10 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Your insurance company may have different ideas on access to your home. Large dog or not No matter what time our 120lb Belgian wanted out side we went with her. She was part of the family and would never take a chance on her safety. Much less not knowing when she went out and the worries if she didn’t come home. But that just my opinion on how committed we are to our fur babies. Even if she could hold her own, I could never forgive myself if she were injured.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,878 Times in 2,424 Posts

Just buy lot in the special horse farm district. Build what you want.
Closed Thread

Tags
door, dog, installed, recommendations, install

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.