Dear Villagers

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2015, 07:33 AM
Default Dear Villagers

OLIVER HAS A NEW HOME, FINAL ADOPTION WAS MONDAY THE 16TH! FOUND THE PERFECT FAMILY FOR OLIVER, THANKS TO LINDA AND ROGER!! WHAT A WONDERFUL LIFE OLIVER WILL HAVE, GREAT FOLKS!!!!!!

Dear Villagers

I have been living in the Villages now for 3 days with my foster mom. I got my first golf cart ride yesterday, oh my! What fun that was! I love it here. Please someone in The Villages must need a little buddy like me. I promise to make every day of your life brighter. I promise to give you lots of laughs and most of all promise to be good while you are out golfing.

About me, you ask...I hear words like OMG how adorable! Or What a love bunny, heard one lady say what a charmer! All the ladies seem to adore me, so clearly I have potential to be your next true love. I am only 10 weeks old the vet said....even she loved me.....cant say that was a visit I was fond of! She said I am a mix of chihuahua and terrier but said, next visit may her determine the mix. NEXT VISIT! OH MY!

I so hope someone needs me as much as I need them, more importantly, please make me a Village dog. I just know this is where I am meant to be. My foster mom said she will even keep an watchful eye out on me when you go on a cruise, see so you don't have to worry about what to do with me when you take a trip....unless you take me with you!

Come visit me, oops..I hear the golf cart word......gotta go....please please don't make me leave the Villages. This is where I want to live! I'm even cuter than my picture! Just come and see for yourself!

Love Oliver

He is a charmer, and talk about a love bunny...he just wants to sit next to you or on your lap..please Villagers...keep Oliver here! Glad to help out with sitting services when needed. Call for pictures, or email. Kris 352-272-8394 or kris753@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Oliver bowtie.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	3.45 MB
ID:	48522   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Oliver.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	48523  

Last edited by Carolinegal; 03-18-2015 at 01:27 PM. Reason: HOME FOUND
Old 02-28-2015, 07:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinegal View Post
Dear Villagers

I have been living in the Villages now for 3 days with my foster mom. I got my first golf cart ride yesterday, oh my! what fun that was! I love it here. Please Please someone must need me, please the Villages I am sure is where I want to live. I promise to make every day of your life brighter. I promise to give you lots of laughs and most of all promise to be good while you are out golfing.

About me, you ask, I hear words like OMG how adorable! Or What a love bunny, heard one lady said what a charmer! All the ladies seem to adore me, so clearly I have potential to be your next true love. I am only 10 weeks old the vet said....even she loved me.....cant say that was a visit I was fond of! She said I am a mix of chihuahua and terrier but said, next visit may her determine the mix. NEXT VISIT! OH MY!

I so hope someone needs me as much as I needmthem, more important please make me a Village dog. I just know this is where I am meant to be. My foster mom said she will even keep an watchful eye out on me when you go on a cruise, see so you dont have to worry what to do with me when you take a trip....unless you take me with you!

Come visit me, oops..i hear the golf cart word......gotta go....please please dont make me leave the Villages, this is where I want to live! My foster will send you a picture of me, but pictures dont tell the story...just just come me!

Love Oliver

He is a charmer, and talk about a love bunny...he just want to sit next to you or even a lap he loves..please Villagers...keep Oliver here! Glad to help out with sitting services when needed. Call for pictures, or email. Kris 352-272-8394 or kris753@yahoo.com

PLEASE post a picture. I can't take Oliver because of our three kitties but someone will love him.
Old 02-28-2015, 07:46 AM
Gold member

Picture say 1,000 words, yes, do post one.
Old 02-28-2015, 09:09 AM
Platinum member

Visit the dog parks with a vest that says available for adoption.

Chloe
&
Lulu
Old 02-28-2015, 09:18 AM
Sage

Quote:
I have been living in the Villages now for 3 days with my foster mom.
Bless you for being a foster mom. You have a big heart.
Old 02-28-2015, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Dear Villagers

I have been living in the Villages now for 3 days with my foster mom. I got my first golf cart ride yesterday, oh my! what fun that was! I love it here. Please Please someone must need me, please the Villages I am sure is where I want to live. I promise to make every day of your life brighter. I promise to give you lots of laughs and most of all promise to be good while you are out golfing.

About me, you ask, I hear words like OMG how adorable! Or What a love bunny, heard one lady said what a charmer! All the ladies seem to adore me, so clearly I have potential to be your next true love. I am only 10 weeks old the vet said....even she loved me.....cant say that was a visit I was fond of! She said I am a mix of chihuahua and terrier but said, next visit may her determine the mix. NEXT VISIT! OH MY!

I so hope someone needs me as much as I needmthem, more important please make me a Village dog. I just know this is where I am meant to be. My foster mom said she will even keep an watchful eye out on me when you go on a cruise, see so you dont have to worry what to do with me when you take a trip....unless you take me with you!

Come visit me, oops..i hear the golf cart word......gotta go....please please dont make me leave the Villages, this is where I want to live! My foster will send you a picture of me, but pictures dont tell the story...just just come me!

Love Oliver

He is a charmer, and talk about a love bunny...he just want to sit next to you or even a lap he loves..please Villagers...keep Oliver here! Glad to help out with sitting services when needed. Call for pictures, or email. Kris 352-272-8394 or kris753@yahoo.com

Awe! Oliver sounds very sweet! If I take on another my hubby will leave me! The right person will come along! I would love to see a pic of him though!
Old 02-28-2015, 12:09 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Please post picture!!
Old 02-28-2015, 08:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Dear Villagers

I have been living in the Villages now for 3 days with my foster mom.
My foster will send you a picture of me, but pictures dont tell the story...just just come me! Love Oliver

If you change the title and post a picture, you will have a better chance of finding a new home for Oliver.
That's a great offer to help out with sitting services, very generous of you!
Best of luck.

Last edited by Barefoot; 03-01-2015 at 01:48 AM.
Old 03-01-2015, 01:17 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Your little man sounds like a honey. We are at our limit and can't take on any more but I know there is a Villager who would love to have a small, sweet little guy. I hope one of them responds soon!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.