Dog christmas tree topper

Closed Thread
Old 11-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Gold member
Default Dog christmas tree topper

The pictures below are of a few of the breeds available. There is actually a long list of breeds to choose from.

This Christmas tree topper is made of aluminum and has clips on the back, you can use it in other ways....not just Christmas. Makes a great gift for a dog lover friend or famlily member.

Availalbe in our Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida auction going on right now. Ends Nov. 13 at 8 pm ET.

Lots of other wonderful items....many are dachshund-themed, but we also have items that any dog owner could use and even have some non-pet related items. I know we have some bracelets and not sure what else. I'll have to find time to take a look myself.

How do you bid on items? It is on Facebook in our auction group Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida Awesome Auctions at Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida Awesome Auctions Public Group | Facebook. Take a look. If you see something you would like to bid on, you will need to become a member of the group first. Once an admin has added you, then just type your bids in the comments.

Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and join us for some fun all the while helping some poor little less fortunate dogs. Hope you will join us.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenDoorGrilles - Dachshund tree topper.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	81623   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenDoorGrilles - Chihuahua tree topper.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	81624   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Poodle.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	81625   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Scottie.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	81626   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenDoorGrilles - ChineseCrested.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	81627  

Closed Thread

Tags
items, christmas, dog, rescue, florida

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.