Dog Park Focus Group

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2009, 08:20 AM
Veteran member
Default Dog Park Focus Group

I heard John Rohan on the radio this morning say that they are looking to form a focus group of residents on dog parks.

For thos interested, you might want to check it out.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 04-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Smile Dog Park Focus Group

Hi All Dog Owners and Non-Dog Owners Alike,

John Rohan, Assistant District Manager, has provided the following update on the dog park: The AAC directed Staff and AAC member John Wilcox to form a focus group to look at dog park programming on a global level for the community. The Focus Group is scheduled to commence on April 16th, 2009 at 2:00pm at the Savannah Center.

Whether your are in favor, or not, if you have an opinion, your presence is appreciated.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:50 AM
Platinum member

So where's all the interested dogs owners that are going to attend? A dog park is needed at the
south end near 466-A !!!!
Old 04-10-2009, 07:01 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by F16 1UB View Post
So where's all the interested dogs owners that are going to attend? A dog park is needed at the
south end near 466-A !!!!
I'll be there 16, its on my calendar already. April 16, 2pm, Savannah Center. It was also in the Rec News yesterday.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.