Churchill Greens Residents - Stray pet

Closed Thread
Old 04-26-2011, 09:08 AM
Default Churchill Greens Residents - Stray pet

My beloved cat, Oliver, has been seen wandering around the vicinity of Churchill Greens GC. Oliver accidentally got out when he was visiting his pet grandparents and I have been searching for sweet Ollie for weeks.

Oliver is a dark orange tabby with just a bit of white fur under his chin and in a random area of his belly. His eyes are a light green. He has short fur/hair, and had a collar on originally. I think the collar and the cat have become separated. Oliver is usually friendly, but timid, especially of people he doesn't know. That said, he can "bribed" with food into a contained space (garage/cardboard box/whatever).

I live and work out of state but will be in The Villages this weekend visiting my parents, who live there. If you see Oliver, please let me know. I check this forum daily. I have several volunteers who can pick him up in the meantime and will hold Oliver in a safe place.

A picture of Oliver, aka Ollie, is attached, although I don't know how to "open" the picture.

Thanks for your help,

Marcia
Old 04-26-2011, 09:55 AM
Sage

Here's Ollie's picture:

The Villages Florida

Bill
Old 04-27-2011, 08:30 AM
Default Churchill Greens - Oliver

Thanks Bill for posting Oliver's picture. I wrote this post on the non-Villages forum hoping a more general audience would see it. As you can see the post was moved to the All about Pets page.

Marcia
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.