Found Dog---Black & Brown Chihuahua mix

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Veteran member

I am very happy for the dog but I have to put my 2 cents in on the comment. Thursday afternoon my hairdresser called Sandy and got the answering machine so she called the other number which was the Responsible Dog Owners number - she had someone who was willing to take the dog. She was talked to very rudely (I could hear it as I was standing next to her) and was told that they were not adopting out the dog - that was her "end of story". So the comment doesn't surprise me. Not very good representation.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Responsible Dog Owners View Post
I keep forgetting how anal some folks are on this site. The end of our story regarding keeping the rat terrier safe. He is, in fact, going to be adopted next week just as soon as Animal Control releases him to Animal Services. Someone has placed a deposit on the dog and he will be adopted to a very nice family with children for him to play with.
What is "anal" about being concerned about the dog's well being? Very poor comment for a person in this capacity.

Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Dear Responsible dog person.

There are all kinds of people on this site and some are more intense than others. Some like me who don't own dogs but care about them and some who don't like dogs at all. Most of us are caring and concerned about how things turn out....that a family has lost him, that he was cared for by a very nice person and that he is in a shelter. It sounds like he will be alright, but compassionate, caring people are not anal.

Kindest wishes,
Gracie
Old 05-08-2010, 07:18 PM
Soaring Eagle member

"I keep forgetting how anal some folks are on this site".
Old 05-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Responsible Dog Owners View Post

The end of our story regarding keeping the rat terrier safe. He is, in fact, going to be adopted next week just as soon as Animal Control releases him to Animal Services. Someone has placed a deposit on the dog and he will be adopted to a very nice family with children for him to play with.
That is marvelous news. Thanks.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.