Found Male Cat Looking for Adoption

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2013, 09:19 AM
Default Found Male Cat Looking for Adoption

Male cat, domestic shorthair, approximately 5 to 6 years old, weighs 9 lbs.; top part (face, back) is dark brown/gray, and bottom part (stomach and legs) is white. He's very gentle. He was found in the Village of Sabal Chase, Oleander Villas. No I.D. tag or micro chip was found so name not known. A vet examined him on 8/19/13 and found him in good health. He is neutered. Owner has not been found so he's looking for a loving home. If this is your cat, or if you're interested in adopting him, please call Pat at 391-5190 or reply to this post. Thank you!

UPDATE ON 11/3/13: This little fellow has been adopted through the Pet Lovers Rescue. Thank you, Barbara Irwin!!!
Attached Images
cat-jpg 

Last edited by Pat_o; 11-03-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:48 AM
Sage

Just a bit of additional info...this cat was found in Sabal Chase.

If you know anyone in that area who has lost a cat fitting this description, please contact the OP!!!

Kudos to Pat for taking in this wayward kitty and putting forth great efforts to find its owner or a new home.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:27 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Pat I to you for caring.
Old 08-22-2013, 12:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat_o View Post
Male cat, domestic shorthair, approximately 5 to 6 years old, weighs 9 lbs.; top part (face, back) is dark brown/gray, and bottom part (stomach and legs) is white. He's very gentle. He was found in the Village of Sabal Chase, Oleander Villas. No I.D. tag or micro chip was found so name not known. A vet examined him on 8/19/13 and found him in good health. He is neutered. Owner has not been found so he's looking for a loving home. If this is your cat, or if you're interested in adopting him, please call Pat at 391-5190 or reply to this post. Thank you!
Pat, I'm sure you've already called the radio station to try to locate the cat's owner. Good luck, and thanks for being there for this little guy.
Old 08-23-2013, 03:59 PM

Thank you for your kind thoughts Villages07, Barefoot, and duffysmom.

Yes, the little fellow was mentioned on the WVLG radio station, and I've also posted his photo on a couple of Villages Pet Finder websites. I've also contacted the good people at Pet Lovers Rescue, but they are not taking any new pets for adoption at this time.

I'm still looking for a kind soul to take this little fellow and give him a good home. Thank you!!
Old 08-24-2013, 03:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Thank you for your kind thoughts Villages07, Barefoot, and duffysmom.

Yes, the little fellow was mentioned on the WVLG radio station, and I've also posted his photo on a couple of Villages Pet Finder websites. I've also contacted the good people at Pet Lovers Rescue, but they are not taking any new pets for adoption at this time.

I'm still looking for a kind soul to take this little fellow and give him a good home. Thank you!!
Bump for this kitty. Pat, thank you for taking him in. Hope he finds a forever home soon.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Thank you for your kind thoughts Villages07, Barefoot, and duffysmom. Yes, the little fellow was mentioned on the WVLG radio station, and I've also posted his photo on a couple of Villages Pet Finder websites. I've also contacted the good people at Pet Lovers Rescue, but they are not taking any new pets for adoption at this time. I'm still looking for a kind soul to take this little fellow and give him a good home. Thank you!!
Hopefully, his owners are on vacation, and will respond soon. Pat, you're an angel!
Old 11-03-2013, 01:47 PM
TOTV Moderator

Pet found!! Thread closed.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.