German Shepherd

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2020, 04:53 PM

If I don’t comment on this thread, I will not sleep. You made a commitment when you rescued this pet. I say give up a few activities and stop being so selfish. This pet loves YOU! Try returning it’s loyalty. You will never get the loyalty from friends and activities that he will give you... unconditionally. I prefer my pet over most people any day!
Old 01-22-2020, 04:48 AM

If you reconsider and decide to keep your faithful friend (and I sincerely hope you do), there are large fields where many people allow their dogs to run off-leash and get their exercise. You could easily do this in the morning, leave for much of he day if necessary (hopefully not every day), and return and walk the dog or take him back to the field for play time. It can work, please keep an open mind of all ways to make it a happy union roar both of you.
Old 01-22-2020, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanamaKim View Post
If you reconsider and decide to keep your faithful friend (and I sincerely hope you do), there are large fields where many people allow their dogs to run off-leash and get their exercise. You could easily do this in the morning, leave for much of he day if necessary (hopefully not every day), and return and walk the dog or take him back to the field for play time. It can work, please keep an open mind of all ways to make it a happy union roar both of you.
PK that is an awful suggestion. The gent was upfront in stating that the dog is aggressive towards other animals!

As pet owners, we are legally liable for any damages done by our dogs. It could destroy another pet owner's much loved dog, and cost this owner thousands in vet bills.
Closed Thread

Tags
german, dog, house, shepherd, smart

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.