Golden Retrievers

Closed Thread
Old 06-20-2017, 10:48 AM
Default Golden Retrievers

Is there a golden retriever club?
Just brought for the first time and wondering if any golden owners have some advice about a good vet, the best boarding facility, or any hints or recommendations about life in The Villages with a Golden.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallory13 View Post
Just brought for the first time and wondering if any golden owners have some advice about a good vet, the best boarding facility, or any hints or recommendations about life in The Villages with a Golden.
Mid-Florida Golden Retriever Club - Encourages ownership and promotes this purebred breed.

There are certainly many of these in the Villages. Golden retrievers I mean.

They list almost all the clubs on the Virginia Trace web-site. VIRGINIA TRACE, THE VILLAGES, FLORIDA
Old 06-23-2017, 04:39 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallory13 View Post
We have 2 Goldens and have always wondered why no GR club here also. I know of 2 other Golden owners near my home and have met at least another dozen at the Atlas dog park in the last year and a few more walking south of 466A.

There are a couple of dog groups/club but the only breed specific one I'm aware of is a Greyhound club.
Closed Thread

Tags
golden, boarding, facility, vet, good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.