Hello and Groomer Recommendation

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2022, 07:17 PM
Default Hello and Groomer Recommendation

Hello Everyone,
My name is Jan Jacobs and I am moving to The Villages on February 19th with my two, 14-year-old poodles. I will be living very near Lake Sumter Landing. I am looking forward to meeting people and becoming involved in activities. Is there a “poodle group”, or just a general pets group? In any case, I need to join.

I will also be looking for a groomer that is wonderful with small dogs. I would appreciate any recommendations you would like to give.

Many Thanks!
- Jan Jacobs
Old 01-23-2022, 08:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Jacobs View Post
Hello Everyone,
My name is Jan Jacobs and I am moving to The Villages on February 19th with my two, 14-year-old poodles. I will be living very near Lake Sumter Landing. I am looking forward to meeting people and becoming involved in activities. Is there a “poodle group”, or just a general pets group? In any case, I need to join.

I will also be looking for a groomer that is wonderful with small dogs. I would appreciate any recommendations you would like to give.

Many Thanks!
- Jan Jacobs
Woofgang Bakery in Brownwood has excellent groomers. Sam M does a great job with my Havanese.
Old 01-23-2022, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSR22 View Post
Woofgang Bakery in Brownwood has excellent groomers. Sam M does a great job with my Havanese.
Wolfgang is not accepting new clients.
Old 01-23-2022, 10:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeint View Post
Wolfgang is not accepting new clients.
They are by far the best groomers in the area. There is another Woofgang across from Southern Trace they might have openings.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:39 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,980 Times in 713 Posts

We use Petsmart up north so we are giving them a try today. I think we are going to the Wedgewood Dr location I think. The mobile groomer sounds good though. If today does not go well we might have to check it out.
Closed Thread

Tags
jacobs, jan, groomer, general, join

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.