how many cats

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2009, 09:25 AM
Veteran member
Location: Wilmington Ohio, bought in Hadley Village January 2009, move when we can retire
Default how many cats

Cats don't get out as much on Golf Carts so I was wondering what the cat/dog ratio is in the villages? Also, where do you keep your litterbox? Do you have one on the screened porch? Where does your cat like to be?
Old 02-11-2009, 09:44 AM
Platinum member
Smile 2 Cats

Our cats don't get out at all. I keep the litterbox in the laundry room and have a doggie door into there. I scoop the litter several times a day and in doing so, people who come in are surprised when the girls come out of hiding. One likes to be where my husband is and the other wants to be where I am. One sleeps on the bed at night and the other wants no part of it and sleeps on the couch or her perch.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

It still is not determined how many humans are living in TV. How can the ratio of dogs and cats or number of each, be determined>
Old 02-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Sage
Default Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
It still is not determined how many humans are living in TV. How can the ratio of dogs and cats or number of each, be determined>

You did say "humans" right Bogie. hmmmm... so we cannot count vampires, ghouls and goblins? Wow, that's going to be hard!

Usually a cat owner will have more than one. I know lots of peeps with two, three or four.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:48 PM

We have two cats and two litter boxes which are located in the master bathroom. Our one cat loves spending most of his time on the lanai. It does not matter to him if it is warm or cold. My old guy sleeps next to me in bed and spends most of his time in his bed in the living room. We also have a cat perch that our younger cat loves when he is not out on the lanai.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.