Hydrotherapy for pets

Closed Thread
Old 06-21-2021, 09:01 AM
Default Hydrotherapy for pets

Hi All pet lovers!

Would anyone know of there are any hydrotherapy locations near the Villages? With the amount of pets here that would benefit for arthritis, recent surgeries etc. I'm so surprised I can't find any. I have a small dog that needs to exercise and unfortunately we don't have a pool. Way too hot to walk her right now also.
Thank you
Old 06-21-2021, 09:09 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,371 Times in 817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAT777 View Post
Hi All pet lovers!

Would anyone know of there are any hydrotherapy locations near the Villages? With the amount of pets here that would benefit for arthritis, recent surgeries etc. I'm so surprised I can't find any. I have a small dog that needs to exercise and unfortunately we don't have a pool. Way too hot to walk her right now also.
Thank you
My dog had spinal surgery and needed water therapy. I drove her 3 days a week for 6 months to Ocala. I could not find anything closer.
Old 06-21-2021, 06:31 PM

Exactly! The Villages would be a perfect location for this type of business. My neighbor had to take her poole to Orlando to help with arthritis and was a huge success.

Tags
hydrotherapy, pets, walk, exercise, small

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.