i AM MOVING - PLEASE TAKE IN MY 2 CATS !!

Closed Thread
Old 10-22-2022, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvNH View Post
What a cruel and rather spiteful reply to the OP. You have no idea why she has to leave and probably return to family in Wisconsin. "walk a mile in my shoes" may apply here.
Thank you for saying what I was thinking. Situations arise every day that change our personal mission. Giving up beloved pets to a new home would be very painful for most people.
Old 10-22-2022, 08:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,015 Times in 1,009 Posts

yesterday i shared this story with a group of friends, telling them where to look to find you. 1 person in particular who works @ Reville, may send you a msg re: your babies. hope it works for all those involved.
next thing would be to phone a local veterinarian & share your story. (this was routine 'up north' when a client lost a beloved companion due to whatever). some good pet candidates would be brought in as homeless, & we'd screen them for temperament, compatibility with other pets, like dogs, etc. we'd then match up the pet with the grieving client & had major success. sharing your story with veterinarians works the best-you know whoever is considering adoption is most-likely a devoted pet owner. call SumterAnimalHospital, on 301, & WildwoodAnimal Clinic also on 301. ask them if you can post pix of the kitties on the customer bulletin board, & see how it goes.
Old 10-22-2022, 09:21 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Ohiobuckeye

Yea, our pets really become part of the family & it’s hard to give them up. Hope you find a good home for them. It’s a very tough decision you have to make, especially when you see them for the last time. Good luck in your new home!
Old 10-22-2022, 09:58 AM

Do you belong on Facebook? There pet connection.Pet matches for Villages Area. Sumter County. FL Rehoming pets
Old 10-22-2022, 11:06 AM

Feel good about your nasty comment?? 🤮
Old 10-22-2022, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJVW2021 View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
I am soon moving to Wisconsin and cannot take my cats to where I am going(: Please consider taking them in.
They are Bob and Doodle, one year old each. Not brother & sister, but attached at the hip! They are curious, playful and sweet. Doodle is the acrobat, Bob usually the "chaser". They provide their own brand of entertainment for sure.
Free, along with all the gear & accessories I have for them. Please call:214-803-9196, or text, or email: njbookie@gmail.com
Available NOW or anytime before November 10th.
If you are a member of Facebook, please join the Pet Matches for Villagers group. They have helped rehome many pets. Good luck
Old 10-22-2022, 12:24 PM

Are they both spayed and/or neutered?
Old 10-22-2022, 09:13 PM
Default contact Cat Crazy Villagers https://www.catcrazyvillagers.com/ they might help

contact Cat Crazy Villagers as they may be able to help https://www.catcrazyvillagers.com , but definitely post on NextDoor too.
/ if no luck there contact Your Humane Society Lake Panasofkee YOUR Humane Society SPCA – Rescue Your Rescue
Good Luck and do try to place them together as cats have a tough time with change and having their partner there will definitely help!
Deland, Fl.
Lake Deaton, TV
Old 10-23-2022, 05:10 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 557 Posts
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvNH View Post
What a cruel and rather spiteful reply to the OP. You have no idea why she has to leave and probably return to family in Wisconsin. "walk a mile in my shoes" may apply here.
I was thinking the exact same thing. The OP is obviously very caring and concerned about having their cats going to a good home, then is attacked for it? Just goes to show - "No good deed goes unpunished."
Old 10-23-2022, 07:08 PM
Default We would love to take your cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJVW2021 View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
I am soon moving to Wisconsin and cannot take my cats to where I am going(: Please consider taking them in.
They are Bob and Doodle, one year old each. Not brother & sister, but attached at the hip! They are curious, playful and sweet. Doodle is the acrobat, Bob usually the "chaser". They provide their own brand of entertainment for sure.
Free, along with all the gear & accessories I have for them. Please call:214-803-9196, or text, or email: njbookie@gmail.com
Available NOW or anytime before November 10th.
We are experienced cat owners who haven't had kitties since our last ones went to kitty heaven a few years ago. We are ready to take on a new pair of cats and would give your cats a loving home. Please call me at 303-217-3452 and we can talk.

Annette Lyttle
Old 10-23-2022, 07:49 PM

This thread may have a veery happy ending .........
Old 10-24-2022, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ablyttle View Post
We are experienced cat owners who haven't had kitties since our last ones went to kitty heaven a few years ago. We are ready to take on a new pair of cats and would give your cats a loving home. Please call me at 303-217-3452 and we can talk.

Annette Lyttle
Please let us know if you take these two beautiful kitties..... a lot of us care and hope for a good outcome for these little ones.....and their Mommie....
Closed Thread

Tags
doodle, bob, cats, moving, brand

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.