Italian greyhounds at DoRunRun

Closed Thread
Old 03-18-2013, 05:38 AM
Veteran member
Default Italian greyhounds at DoRunRun

We have never been there but we have two IGs and wonder how many IGs there are running there. These are our third and fourth greyhounds. We started with a retired racer years ago.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:57 AM
Veteran member

Don't know about numbers, but yes, I've seen Italian Greyhounds there. What great looking dogs! So much fun to watch.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkei View Post
We have never been there but we have two IGs and wonder how many IGs there are running there. These are our third and fourth greyhounds. We started with a retired racer years ago.
I know of two 5 month old or so Italian Greyhounds that come to DDRR. There have been a lot more that came in the past but the dogowners must have moved, got divorced, or whatever occurs to stop a pet owner from coming to the dog park.

There used to be a pack of six or so IG's at one time. Quite a sight a few years ago.

There are Greyhounds that also come to the dog park on occasion but they go to the 5 acre field with their owners.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I know of two 5 month old or so Italian Greyhounds that come to DDRR. There have been a lot more that came in the past but the dogowners must have moved, got divorced, or whatever occurs to stop a pet owner from coming to the dog park. There used to be a pack of six or so IG's at one time. Quite a sight a few years ago.

There are Greyhounds that also come to the dog park on occasion but they go to the 5 acre field with their owners.
As Tal mentioned, there are two baby Italian Greyhounds that come to DDRR. My gosh, are they ever fast. From time to time I also see people bringing Rescue Greyhounds off the Florida Track.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:54 PM
Gold member

Give Scott at call at 461-6373 and he can talk you about Doo Run Run - they have a wonderful crew. Just picked up my happy but tired dog who was there for daycare today!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.