Dog Loves His New TV

Closed Thread
Old 02-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany
Default Dog Loves His New TV

If you know dogs well, you can tell that this little guy has the commercials memorized -- he knows when the dogs will appear and where!

Reminds me of my little Yorkie who used to love to watch tv and wait for animals. We would leave the tv on for him all day while we were at work. He, too, had all the commercials with animals in them memorized. All he needed to hear was the music for the commercial and he would run into the tv room and wait for the dog/cat/horse/Pillbury Dough Boy/whatever to appear and then bark like crazy. He especially liked the catfood commercial with the beautiful white cat with the "clink - clink - clink" on the crystal bowl.

Watch:

http://www.dogwork.com/tvdoggy2/
Old 02-12-2011, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9-Lovers View Post
If you know dogs well, you can tell that this little guy has the commercials memorized -- he knows when the dogs will appear and where!

Reminds me of my little Yorkie who used to love to watch tv and wait for animals. We would leave the tv on for him all day while we were at work. He, too, had all the commercials with animals in them memorized. All he needed to hear was the music for the commercial and he would run into the tv room and wait for the dog/cat/horse/Pillbury Dough Boy/whatever to appear and then bark like crazy. He especially liked the catfood commercial with the beautiful white cat with the "clink - clink - clink" on the crystal bowl.

Watch:

http://www.dogwork.com/tvdoggy2/
omg how cute! Thank you for the link!
Old 02-12-2011, 06:10 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I'm dogsitting a Pug/Jack Russell mix right now. She's another one who knows HER commercials. The TV is wall-mounted, so she not only barks at them, she jumps up to try to be with her four-legged friends. She loves the doggie commercials but hands-down her favorite critter is a horse. If she could, she'd be in the TV with them. But, she gets most excited when So You Think You Can Dance is on. Not sure what it is -- the music and the humans with four legs, but she goes absolutely bonkers. It is hysterical to watch her jump and dance for that program.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-13-2011, 06:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts
Default our dachshund

is a TV junkie.....Loves Animal Network...Also knows alll of the animal commercials.....This is the first dog that showed ANY interest in TV...Sooooo our little Moses, is not unique, of course he is, how can he not be, with those floppy long black ears...He just caught a glimpse of his Travelers Insurance commercial and wants that dogs BONE....Ahhh!...so cute...
Old 02-13-2011, 10:37 AM
Platinum member

jebartle,
I'm CRAZY for daschunds! I had a pair that brought me such joy....
Occasionally I'd rent 101 Dalmations for them. They stayed glued to the TV through the whole thing.... it was a hoot!
Always wanted to try 'Lady and the Tramp', just to see what would happen!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.