Krissy, Emaciated Foster Dog - Follow Her Journey

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2019, 12:23 PM
Gold member
Default Krissy, Emaciated Foster Dog - Follow Her Journey

This is Krissy, an emaciated little dog that was turned in to Low RIder Dachshund Rescue of Florida (the rescue I am with) because her owner couldn't care for her. Her wonderful foster mom has started a Facebook page for her. Read Krissy's story and follow her journey as her foster mom posts picturess of her out and about soon as she gets to feeling a little better. Watch for her in The Villages.

Krissy's Facebook page: Krissy's Journey - Home | Facebook

Here is a small except from her Facebook page. "My foster mom said the moment she met me and looked into my eyes she could see I had a loving, kind soul...."

"Follow my journey and watch how my life transforms while trying to find my furever home, please follow me and my foster family for regular updates. Oh yeah I live close to the Villages now so I will be strolling around there and my foster mom said she will be making me (fashionista) famous and she said something about a lot of people will want to see me that she will put photos up of me and all the adventures I will be taking (it all sounds like a LOT of fun and I cannot wait). I will be getting out and about as soon as I feel a little better My foster mom says LOVE is the answer."

If anyone would like to see other dogs that Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida has helped or our events or fundraisers, please go to: Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida - Home | Facebook
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	NEW DOG.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	79239  
Old 04-13-2019, 07:16 AM

Thank you for taking care of this sweet dog!
Closed Thread

Tags
foster, mom, follow, page, journey

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.