Looking for a kind heart and loving family to take me in

Closed Thread
Old 01-28-2013, 03:44 PM
Default Looking for a kind heart and loving family to take me in

I think my name is Baby Girl. (that's what they call me) Two little boys found me in December in a bush at the playground near Lake Sumter. They brought me food, I was so hungry and afraid I did not stay to thank them. Everyday since that day, someone brings me food. Sometimes they would just sit while I ate, but I was so too afraid to stay. After two months I finally trust humans and now so desire a loving home. I promise to be loving and ever so thankful if you take me in. Come by and see me, I am at the playground at Lake Sumter, near the water bridge. Love Baby girl

Folks, for two months several of us have taken food to this little cat, its taken two months for her to finally trust humans, enough now that we can touch and play with her....not enough yet to pick her up. My intentions were to get her to trust enough to cage her, bring her home, giving her more time to trust enough to begin the process of finding her a home. I did not expect it to take so long, and now I have to leave for 2 months. I am so hoping someone out there wishes to give this cat a loving home, a person who is willingly to take some time to help her adjust. I will be in town for a few more days and can help you begin the process of getting to know her. I have to say, Its been a wonderful journey getting her to trust us. She really is a loving cat for sure and certain she will make a great family pet

Thanks to the several who have been caring for her while I was away...keeping her near the playground has helped build the trust with humans, she now loves kids as well. Even if someone wishes to just care for her for a few months until I return, then I will find her a home myself, just concerned leaving her for two months, now that she trust people, she will begin to leave the playground and find herself crossing the streets into traffic. Before she would never leave that bush, and now I see her stepping out and then running back to that bush that she calls home for now. Let me know if anyone wishes to provide a loving home to her. You can email me at kris753@yahoo.com
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.