LOST CAT near Jacaranda Villas

Closed Thread
Old 11-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Default LOST CAT near Jacaranda Villas

Lost my grey/white kitty 5 days ago when she slipped out the door. Live in Pennecamp on Lake Ridge Drive near Cane Garden CC. Please call if you spot her. She will come into your lanai or garage for tiny morsels of meat; just close the door and call me. thanks a bunch. Mark 815/370-2628.

Got several phone calls about siting my cat on the villa wall at Jacaranda. Please call if you see her there so I can fine tune where to spend my time looking. thanks for everyone's help that I have talked to so far.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Wicked.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	25756  
Old 11-15-2013, 10:19 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by markpohl View Post
Lost my grey/white kitty 5 days ago when she slipped out the door. Live in Pennecamp on Lake Ridge Drive near Cane Garden CC. Please call if you spot her. She will come into your lanai or garage for tiny morsels of meat; just close the door and call me. thanks a bunch. Mark 815/370-2628.

Got several phone calls about siting my cat on the villa wall at Jacaranda. Please call if you see her there so I can fine tune where to spend my time looking. thanks for everyone's help that I have talked to so far.
I'm sure you've already contacted the radio station (AM640 at 750-9854 or 259-6400). They are always happy to advertise a lost or found pet.

Good luck! I hope you soon have her safely home.
Old 11-16-2013, 09:52 AM
Default Lost cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by markpohl View Post

Mark, I called you last week to tell you I saw a gray cat in my yard in Liberty Park near Abercrombie Way. At the time I did not see the picture you posted. That was NOT the cat I saw. The gray cat I saw was almost all gray with short hair.
Hope you find yours.
Old 11-16-2013, 12:09 PM
Sage

bump
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.