Closed Thread
Old 07-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Default My nutty cat

My cat does the same thing!
Old 07-07-2020, 01:07 PM
Default Water fountains

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
My cat (age 18) has an obsession she jumps n the bathroom sink and wants me to turn the water on a trickle so that it runs over her head. She follows everyone who goes into the bathroom. Some people comply, others don’t.
Any thoughts?
Okay I have a little bit of experience with water fountains for pets. I can't recommend one in particular you'll have to do reviews as they do change as they do keep upgrading them but here's a few tips do not place the water fountains directly on the ground especially if you have more than one cat or dog because the fur will get into the water and it will cause it to coagulate causing the filter to get clogged the biggest issues with these water fountains is having to constantly clean them so looking for one that is easy to take apart and clean the entry part of the water pump is the key. In general if you keep them clean they will last a long time. You don't need to get a large water fountain it won't stop it from having to be cleaned any sooner The key to your choice is the easiest to clean, trust me.
Old 07-07-2020, 05:56 PM

Many good ideas. At age 18 you have a super senior kitty who may have some dementia or hearing loss and do some strange, but tolerable things. Check for medical issues and gently redirect the attention you give your cat. BTW, my boy is 20+, herds us into and out of bed, and screams like a lion in the middle of the night. We smile and enjoy the first class treatment. Having a lion on guard duty is pretty cool too.
Old 07-07-2020, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big guy View Post
My cat (age 18) has an obsession she jumps n the bathroom sink and wants me to turn the water on a trickle so that it runs over her head. She follows everyone who goes into the bathroom. Some people comply, others don’t.
Any thoughts?

_Our cat, 4 or 5 yr old, jumps onto the sink and wants the water onto a trickle so he can drink from the faucet. As with everything with cats, he will lose interest soon.
Our last cat had the same habit. She would jump up to the bathroom sink and wanted a very slow drip from the faucet to drink.
Closed Thread

Tags
bathroom, cat, don’t, runs, head

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.