Need home for a jack russell

Closed Thread
Old 05-06-2017, 10:09 AM
Default Need home for a jack russell

My sister and brother in law lives in The Villages and has a 9 month old sweet Jack Russell named Chester. He is house broken, crate trained but needs to be walked every day. They are at the point that either one can give him the attention he needs. They dearly love him but my sister has health problems with her back now and my brother in law just had surgery on his rotor cuff and broke his arm in several places. They are desperately looking for a good home for Chester and want to make sure he is going to be loved and cared for as they have done when they were able.
He is a very good dog but as you know, a Jack Russell likes to jump alot. This is not a good mesh for their health issues. If you know of anyone that is looking to adopt this sweet guy, please contact me and I will send you the contact information and a picture. You can text or call me at 843-331-9012. I look forward to hearing from you.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:29 PM
Gold member

A picture of Chester on this site might help your cause. He sounds adorable.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:48 PM

I really hope that your sister and her husband are able to find a loving home for Chester. Going directly into another home would be best. However, if that isn't possible I would like to give you contact information for a wonderful lady who may be able to help in finding Chester a new forever home.

Maxine Hirsch
Max's Pet Connection
352-748-1141
352-669-2855
maxspetconnection.com

We adopted our rescue beagle from Maxine and I know her to be a very caring person who knows how to find new forever homes for dogs in her care.
Closed Thread

Tags
russell, jack, good, health, home

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.