Need Love? Or Just Company-Little Maddie Might be a perfect match!

Closed Thread
Old 01-04-2020, 01:17 PM
Default Need Love? Or Just Company-Little Maddie Might be a perfect match!

Little Maddie who is almost 3 years old, came to a safe home to begin her journey to feeling protected and safe! She arrived last year and has finally understanding there is lots of love in the world! Looking for the perfect Village home for Maddie who has mentioned a CV certainly would be her preference, as she loves to roam around. It's been amazing to watch her go from fearful to secure over the past year. Looking for that special home that will continue to provide her much love! If you plan to travel and will need some pet sitting, no worries, having Maddie visit during those times would be wonderful (and free service) My hopes is just to find the perfect solution for her. If I have not planned to continue to work, then would not be hopeful that there is a home that will have more time to share with her! Call anytime to just come for a visit, just know she has to remain here in the Villages that is a must, she told me that! Kris 352-272-8394 or 352 751-0247maddie-3-jpg
Old 01-05-2020, 07:50 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,105 Times in 1,338 Posts

She is a cutie.
Closed Thread

Tags
home, maddie, love, perfect, visit

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.