Oh Sadie - won't you do something funny

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2008, 09:06 AM
Dancing Thyme
Default I love that Dawg!!!

What a wonderful video. That dawg is nuts... I think F16 should get that dog as a playmate for Sadie Mae.... Wonder how that dog doesn't suffocate in all that snow? How hysterical and cute was that.
Thanks Wiwi....

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 12-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Location: Utica, New York, Plantation, Florida, The Villages, Florida

Oh My....that was so funny. I would be scared to death I would lose him in the snow.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Platinum member
Default Sadiegans Continues

Last edited by F16 1UB; 12-07-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Platinum member
Default Sadiegans Continues

Man - And I thought Sadie Mae was mentally challenged. Ya suppose she'd get lost in the snow? I hate snow anymore so it aint happenin.

Sadiegans - I came home the other day only to find the CD, AM, FM player that I HAD on the lower deck was relocated to the side yard. Antenna was gone. Cord missing. Beach Boys CD still in it.

Sadiegans - AmBiencr commercial has a rooster that sounds the ol' cock o doodle do. Sadie goes nuts and starts barking.

Sadiegans - Came home today and found one of mrs F's shoe soles devoured.

Sadiegans - Realized that PIA can now reach M & M's on kitchen counter that are in fancy bowl. Co-located near house phone. House phone found on floor. You know what they call M & M's when there's only one left? M...........................Line used from the great George Carlin.
She left me one.

Sadiegans - Neighbor calls me on my cell and says "You may want to close the garage door. Sadie is standing on the hood of the Corvette. Holy You get off the car.

Sadiegans - Yesterday I heard a crash in the garage. It was a 40-50 lb bag of dog food that I'd just bought. I told mrs F to make sure she kept the garage door closed to keep Sadie Mae out of it. Guess who didn't close the garage door?

Sadiegans - We didn't put up any Christmas lights outside this year. We had decorative bows placed on the outside security lights. Keyword HAD.

I haven't had a drink in almost 29 years. She's about to make me start. The stock market I can handle. PIA is questionable.

Last edited by F16 1UB; 12-08-2008 at 02:49 AM.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:46 PM
Eternal Member

OMG F16 -
Have you consulted a doggie shrink? - Think it is going beyond the beyond at this point!!!!!
Keep us posted.....

Rescuing one cat may not change the world, BUT for that one cat, the whole world will change.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:10 AM
Sage
Talking I Love Her!

OMG 16, I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying! So happy to know my Irish girlfriend has not lost her touch! Please hurry and bring her down. We will welcome her with open arms! Please give Sadie a big pooch smooch!
Old 12-08-2008, 09:35 AM
Veteran member
Smile

Have you considered Valium?
For you, not Sadie.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Gold member

16 I love Miss PIA Sadie Mae stories. I need a laugh since I am trapped in OMG Ark waiting to sell. I am glad she is your dog though. Keep the stories coming.

Mikark

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Old 12-08-2008, 10:39 PM

16 - you can write a book (Sadie & me) and be rich and famous - it should pay for all the damage done. Thanks for the chuckles. I hope the little girl didn't get in too much trouble. She just has a lot of energy. I think my next dog will be small - I'm too old (can you say that on this site) for that much energy.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:25 AM
Platinum member
Default And The Hits Just Keep On Coming

Date line February 2, 2009, 0530 hours, the 33rd day of the year. And low and behold a sense of slobbering warmth occurs upon my forehead when suddenly I am clubbed then practically have my lips ripped off my face. I tell Mrs F not now, I haven't had my coffee yet. Then it strikes me, literally, that a message is being sent to me from the mentally challenged one. Sadie Mae. She's telling me to get my happy azz outa bed. I am going out today and purchase a helmet to include a full face shield.

The Villages Florida
Old 02-02-2009, 09:16 AM
Sage
Arrow That's my girl!

awwwwwww look at that face! F16, I know you cannot deny her anything! I wish she was here. I'd love a big Sadie hug! Give her a kiss for me.

Helmet! You might need full body gear! She's determined to get her own way --- that's a girl after my own heart!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.