to the owner of Oliver, missing orange cat

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2011, 05:31 AM
Sage
Default to the owner of Oliver, missing orange cat

Don't give up hope. A cat that escaped from his home in Boulder, Co., 5 years ago, has been found, healthy, in Manhattan and will be reunited with his owners. He was identified by his microchip.
Old 09-15-2011, 07:17 AM
Sage

bump
Old 09-17-2011, 09:50 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
Don't give up hope. A cat that escaped from his home in Boulder, Co., 5 years ago, has been found, healthy, in Manhattan and will be reunited with his owners. He was identified by his microchip.
I have also been wondering about Oliver the missing cat. My heart goes out to his owner.

And would that be Manhattan as in New York City? If that cat could talk what a tale of travel it would have to tell...
Old 09-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
And would that be Manhattan as in New York City? If that cat could talk what a tale of travel it would have to tell...
Yes, Manattan, New York. The cat was said to be well groomed and odds are, she was picked up by someone and driven to NY. But we might never know. Most cat's I know of, don't talk. Meow
Old 09-17-2011, 10:02 PM
Default I'm Oliver's human mama

Thanks for pointing out the story about Willow, a 5 year old tortie who managed to make it from Colorado to NYC.

My first thought was that I may get a call out of the blue from someone who has found Oliver. Timing of the call and location may be a complete mystery.

When I was visiting the Villages this spring I was told that a Villager had rescued a kitty...that had managed to make it to The Villages from Iowa. So I remain hopeful that my lil' guy will turn up.

Of course, if anyone has seen Oliver, please try to get him contained so I can pick him up. He is friendly, but shy/timid, and unless you run after him Ollie will probably not bolt like the feral cats do.

Thanks....and still missing le petit,

Marcia
Old 09-18-2011, 01:16 AM
Sage

Oh, my heart skipped a beat when I read the title, I thought Ollie had been found. Marcia, I think about you so often. Fingers crossed for Ollie's safe return!
Old 01-18-2013, 05:01 PM
Smile Oliver?

I am still hopeful that my sweet Oliver aka Ollie is out there. He is microchipped and I'll update the contact information as I've moved. In the meantime I can also be reached privately via this bulletin board.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:29 PM
Default will be on the look-out for your cat

We too have a tiger tabby that is 'a borderline genius' (hope our friends see this comment) We will be on the lookout for your kitty.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.