Pet carrier for Golf Cart

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2015, 02:34 PM
Veteran member
Default Pet carrier for Golf Cart

When we become full time Villagers and bring down our Australian Shepherd we are afraid that she is too active to sit in the cart and will probably just jump out.

Has anyone heard of a rolling pet carrier that would be attached and pulled by the golf cart?
Old 02-17-2015, 06:58 PM

Once your here you will think that's an even more dangerous idea. A good harness with metal fasteners( Not A Collar) with tied leash or seat belt has worked the best for us. I'm overprotective and double tie them because my small dog. A Jack, is also a Houdini. Just make sure it is short enough that they can't jump over the edge. Good for you for thinking of this. I have seen a few dogs in my years here injured pretty badly from not being secured.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:31 AM

I also have an Aussie, who adapted immediately to riding in the cart. My husband and I have a 4 seater because he had 2 dogs and I have my one. Sydney and I sit in the back and I use a leash and harness. He is a very smart dog and knows when to wait to get down and when he is disconnected from the leash. The one problem, and further need for a leash and harness are other dogs walking while you are in the cart. Do not want them to be able to jump down...Let's just say, he loves his rides and gets super excited, howling, jumping, barking and crying when it is ride time...
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.