Pet sitter/boarding

Closed Thread
Old 05-01-2017, 08:05 AM
Default Pet sitter/boarding

Hello, I will be new in TV as of the 16th of this month. I will be living here along for a while with my dog as hubby remaining behind to sell our home. I have a mini Schnauzer and I will need occasional assistance with pet sitting, whether in my home or yours. Baron is 13 y/o, well behaved, very friendly, and sleeps a lot :-) He developed epilepsy from anesthesia after having his teeth cleaned, so he is on medication every 8 hr, which limits what I can do away from home. Because the entire experience will be new for him and I am going to be there with no furniture (yikes), I need to go out and get a few things, in addition to groceries and do not want to leave him alone. Does anyone have any recommendations for a qualified person who can help me? Appreciate any leads. Thank you in advance. You may call me if you have any questions; 951-233-6847, Barbara
Old 05-01-2017, 10:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
Hello, I will be new in TV as of the 16th of this month. I will be living here along for a while with my dog as hubby remaining behind to sell our home. I have a mini Schnauzer and I will need occasional assistance with pet sitting, whether in my home or yours. Baron is 13 y/o, well behaved, very friendly, and sleeps a lot :-) He developed epilepsy from anesthesia after having his teeth cleaned, so he is on medication every 8 hr, which limits what I can do away from home. Because the entire experience will be new for him and I am going to be there with no furniture (yikes), I need to go out and get a few things, in addition to groceries and do not want to leave him alone. Does anyone have any recommendations for a qualified person who can help me? Appreciate any leads. Thank you in advance. You may call me if you have any questions; 951-233-6847, Barbara
I sent you a PM.

Tags
home, pet, yikes, furniture, things

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.