Our dog Amber.

Closed Thread
Old 07-28-2015, 02:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts
Default Our dog Amber.

The Villages Florida

This is a very sweet cocker spaniel we had in Rohnert Park, CA and then in Palm Harbor for a few years until she went blind from cataracts and had separation anxiety to a great extent. She is sitting on a counter in our home in Rohnert Park, CA around 1992.

She used to help me scope out the movie star trailers of cast and crews making movies in Northern California. They would stay at the Red Lion Inn which was across a fairway from us. Amber would be my greeting card so to speak and hopefully she was the path of my getting other communications from the people I had wanted involved in my 224 613 Project of making practical information accessible for survivors/victims of crimes via all types of libraries. We moved from Rohnert Park in 1996 or so but I had had some exciting experiences which kind of told me that a sweet dog like Amber can work wonders in breaking the ice. We had moved to Rohnert Park, CA in 1986 but I had only been there a few days before I had to fly to Minneapolis to start law school at the University of Minnesota Law School where I had hoped that they would be amenable to my quest for getting practical information into libraries for survivors/victims of crimes.

Would you though not want to lend a hand if you saw a mug like Amber's? I believe we adopted her right around 1990 as I recall a live-in girlfriend of mine who was visiting from Minnesota along side me dumping Amber on my head to wake me up. This was when I was on vacation from working at the University of Minnesota Law Library and my then live-in girlfriend was finishing up her Third Year of Law School also at the University of Minnesota.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 07-28-2015 at 03:34 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
amber, minnesota, wanted, dog, sweet, libraries, practical, school, crimes, law, park, rohnert, survivors/victims, moved, making, information, fly, exciting, days, ice, work, experiences, told, kind, wonders

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.