Photographer Wanted To Photograph Animals For Shelter

Closed Thread
Old 07-18-2019, 08:39 PM
Gold member
Default Photographer Wanted To Photograph Animals For Shelter

I have copied and pasting below a message from South Lake Animal Leauge (aka The Animal League). They are in need of someone to photograph their animals so they can be posted online and hopefully get adopted. This is were I adopted two of my dogs. They are roughly 13 miles from Leesburg.

HELP WANTED! Do you or someone you know have experience photographing animals? 📸

We are super short-handed and could really use one or more people willing to donate their time to help us take pictures of our adorable adoptables so that we can get them posted and find forever homes. 🙏🙏🙏

Ideal candidate(s) MUST be willing to adhere to our strict shelter sanitation protocol and go through training to understand how to safely handle our pets. Candidate must also provide samples of their work and have their own camera equipment.

Please send us a message through Facebook and be sure to include photo samples, contact information, availability and tell us a little about your experience.

Thank you!!!
Old 07-18-2019, 09:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 865 Posts

I would suggest you reach out to The Villages Photography Club and The Intermidate Photo Cub. Both have web sites and a list of their officers and their email addresses. Contact the Presidents of both clubs with your needs and they can contact their members. Google both for their information.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 07-19-2019, 08:06 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
I would suggest you reach out to The Villages Photography Club and The Intermidate Photo Cub. Both have web sites and a list of their officers and their email addresses. Contact the Presidents of both clubs with your needs and they can contact their members. Google both for their information.
Great suggestion, JoMar. Thank you so very much!
Closed Thread

Tags
animals, experience, samples, adopted, shelter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.