Poodle and Pooch Rescue at Brownwood ~ Woof Gang Bakery - SATURDAY March 14

Closed Thread
Old 03-12-2015, 08:50 AM
Location: Birmingham, AL, Destin, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, New Orleans, LA - Oct 2012 ~ Tamarind Grove
Default Poodle and Pooch Rescue at Brownwood ~ Woof Gang Bakery - SATURDAY March 14

This Saturday, March 14th, 10AM till 2PM ~ Poodle and Pooch Rescue will be at Brownwood in front of Woof Gang Bakery

Come out and meet some of our adorable dogs and check into volunteer and foster opportunities. Dogs for adoption from our Rescue in Orlando FL

Those considering adopting a dog in the near future should complete the Adoption Application on the website.

If any of you have leashes, harnesses, dog bedding, old towels, crates, etc., that you no longer need, please bring them along to donate to help us care for the pups.

Poodle and Pooch Rescue is 100% funded by donations and 100% of funds go towards vetting, feeding and caring for the dogs. There is no shelter - all dogs live in one of our wonderful foster homes until adopted.

Hope to see everyone there!!!

Last edited by Susan G; 03-12-2015 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Sp
Old 03-13-2015, 03:00 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Bump
Old 03-13-2015, 04:29 PM
Location: Birmingham, AL, Destin, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, New Orleans, LA - Oct 2012 ~ Tamarind Grove

Hope you can make it out Barefoot, CFrance, Bonanza and all of you dog loving TOTV'ers!!
Old 03-14-2015, 12:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan G View Post
This Saturday, March 14th, 10AM till 2PM ~ Poodle and Pooch Rescue will be at Brownwood in front of Woof Gang Bakery

Come out and meet some of our adorable dogs and check into volunteer and foster opportunities. Dogs for adoption from our Rescue in Orlando FL

Those considering adopting a dog in the near future should complete the Adoption Application on the website.

If any of you have leashes, harnesses, dog bedding, old towels, crates, etc., that you no longer need, please bring them along to donate to help us care for the pups.

Poodle and Pooch Rescue is 100% funded by donations and 100% of funds go towards vetting, feeding and caring for the dogs. There is no shelter - all dogs live in one of our wonderful foster homes until adopted.

Hope to see everyone there!!!
I know that you work hard for our furry friends. Bless you.
I hope you get a good turnout at Brownwood on Saturday, March 14.
Old 03-14-2015, 02:46 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Susan -- you deserve a medal for all the good things you do for animals!

Old 03-14-2015, 08:05 AM
Platinum member

I went to this last month with my pack.
Absolutely Loved it.

Chloe
&
Lulu
Old 03-14-2015, 02:33 PM

Thanks to all of you that came out to Woof Gang Bakery today for our event. Villagers are always SO generous! We received dog beds, leashes, collars, dog bowls, doggie clothes, blankets and towels to use for the dogs.

Several good applications were submitted for our deserving dogs. One of the volunteer coordinators will review & get in touch with you shortly. We also picked up several potential foster parents - which are critical to our mission of saving and rehoming dogs.

It was good to see Barefoot, Lovethosebigdogs, Tricia and her new pup Sassy and other TOTV folks at the event.

And to Beth & the staff at Woof Gang Bakery, THANK YOU for hosting Poodle and Pooch Rescue again.

Last edited by Susan G; 03-14-2015 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Sp
Old 03-14-2015, 02:35 PM
Veteran member

What adorable dogs and hardworking folks. I hope they ALL get homes. It's hard to resist those loving, happy personalities. Thank you, Susan, for organizing this way to showcase these pets and it WAS great to see you again. Sorry I didn't have my 'boys' along but my granddaughter loved it (and the 'boys' said thanks for the cookies they got at home).
Old 03-14-2015, 10:03 PM
Veteran member

Please tell me little Tiger got adopted. Had my husband actually thinking about him, but we have the 2 cats and just can't. He was a cute little bunny, tho.
Old 03-14-2015, 10:19 PM
Sage

I am very impressed with the volunteeres and foster parents at Poodle and Pooch Rescue. What a wonderful group.
I hope to be approved as a foster mom when I return in the Fall.
Thanks to Susan G for a great day.
Old 03-15-2015, 06:36 AM
Default He's In The Villages!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovey2 View Post
Please tell me little Tiger got adopted. Had my husband actually thinking about him, but we have the 2 cats and just can't. He was a cute little bunny, tho.
Lovey2:

Little Tiger is still available. He is being fostered in The Villages. His foster mom lives up in Santa Domingo area. If you can't get him out of your mind, you can apply to adopt & go and meet him again in the fosters home.

Thanks for coming out ~ it was a great day!
Old 03-15-2015, 06:42 AM
Default Perfect Foster Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I am very impressed with the volunteeres and foster parents at Poodle and Pooch Rescue. What a wonderful group.
I hope to be approved as a foster mom when I return in the Fall.
Thanks to Susan G for a great day.
Thanks for coming out, Bare. I thought you might be going home with tiny "Mimi" for a moment there...

You can fill out the application to foster now if you like and just put in notes that you'll be back in TV this fall. Also that would get you added to the Foster Email Blasts, so you see the dogs before they hit the Adoptable Dogs page.

Have a safe trip back home and see you in the fall!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.