Prancer

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2008, 12:10 AM
Eternal Member
Default Prancer

Johnny and Barbara -
Thank you for sharing your good news with us.
Prancer is beautiful and I am sure will bring you much happiness.
Please keep us posted and send us pictures.

Rescuing one cat may not change the world, BUT for that one cat, the whole world will change.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:07 AM
Veteran member

Congratulations!! Rescue dogs are the best!! We have 2 at the moment, not Greyhounds, but a Welsh Border Collie, Jake, and a cross Lassie/German Shepherd. Keira. They are the most loving & faithfull creatures!
Enjoy your new famiky member
Old 10-16-2008, 07:46 AM

Thank you one and all for the kind words about Prancer. She will really learn the joys of her new life when she meets all of you wonderful people and plays with all of the great pets at Doggie Doo Run Run.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:40 AM
Veteran member

Here is a picture of my iggy's (Italian Greyhounds):
The Villages Florida

Their names are Prancer and Vixen. (My Prancer is a male though!) Italian greyhounds are just like the larger greyhounds in temprament and looks, but they are miniature. My male is 11 pounds and the female is 10 pounds. They are truly lap dogs, because you can't sit down without them climbing into your lap. They chase each other just like your's Rozzie! Greyhounds are just born to run, they love it so much! They are such gentle dogs too! You will want to have that second dog so Prancer can have company. They love to curl up together. I'm sure you are excited and can't wait until she is with you! Congrats!
Old 10-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Gold member

Italian Greyhounds - a friend of ours had one and we saw it frequently. They are a bundle of energy and unbelievably friendly.

Rescued Greyhounds are beautiful and gentle animals who need a lot of love and reinsurance so that they will not be afraid of people again.

They are so gracefull when they walk, sit and get up.

HB
Old 10-16-2008, 10:11 AM
Platinum member

Sadie Mae play mates!!! That'll be great. WTG Johnny!!! Oh how they steal your heart. Well most of the time. In my case there are exceptions. Like the time....

F16
Old 10-16-2008, 10:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sschuler1 View Post
Here is a picture of my iggy's (Italian Greyhounds):
The Villages Florida

Their names are Prancer and Vixen. (My Prancer is a male though!) Italian greyhounds are just like the larger greyhounds in temprament and looks, but they are miniature. My male is 11 pounds and the female is 10 pounds. They are truly lap dogs, because you can't sit down without them climbing into your lap. They chase each other just like your's Rozzie! Greyhounds are just born to run, they love it so much! They are such gentle dogs too! You will want to have that second dog so Prancer can have company. They love to curl up together. I'm sure you are excited and can't wait until she is with you! Congrats!
AWWWWWwwwwwwwwwww So BEAUTIFUL! Rozzie, your kids will have plenty of company.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:23 PM

sschuler1, Two Prancer's???? Is TV ready for that? Your Italians are quite a handsome pair. I am partial to Italians, too. F-16 Sadie Mae will have a ball with all these pals. We are so excited as the homecoming nears, we are like two little kids. Will definitely keep you all updated. Thanks for the kind words and pic's everyone! Rozzie and Sschuler, I think we'd better wait a while on the second one.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:21 AM

Did someone say Iggy? I got one of those too!!!!!!!! Italian's are great little dogs, our little guy Peter steals everyone's heart he meets! He runs with our big greys and truly believes he is bigger and badder than them.

The Villages Florida
Old 10-19-2008, 08:34 AM
Taltarzac
Default Neat looking dog. Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyM View Post
Hi all. This post is for Tal and Nonie, and of course everyone else. But Tal and Nonie gave me a lot of info regarding the rescue of dogs. Well Saturday Barbara and I rescued Prancer. She is a Greyhound. Three years old and a female. She has been off the race track for only two weeks. Saturday was her first day in public. There was a meet and greet at Pet Smart. We went and the rest is history. Prancer will meet vet appointments and she will be delivered to us in two weeks.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

Hope you will add your dog to the pack of greyhounds-- large and small as there are a lot of Italian greyhounds at Doggie Doo Run Run-- at one of the local dog parks. Only Doggie Doo Run Run seems to have enough space for the real runners to take off.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

This WHOLE thread is just heartwarming.

Rozzie. Peter is ANOTHER handsome fellow. Do you have a picture of your kittie? She has to be a very calm feline to be around all that RUNNING!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.