2-10-2011 Jim Van Ostran article in Recreation News section

Closed Thread
Old 02-10-2011, 03:04 PM
Default 2-10-2011 Jim Van Ostran article in Recreation News section

Hope all dog owners in TV have read the excellent article written by Jim Van Ostran and published in today's Recreation News on page 2. He did a wonderful job of addressing several questions I've had since moving here, regarding TV's reasonable expectations of all dog owners when it comes to keeping their dogs off private property when they are "doing their business", as well as cleaning up after said dogs. Great article Jim...thank you very much for clearing up any ambiguity on the matter of responsible dog ownership in TV.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Sage
Default Thank you

Thanks. I may leave a copy out in my front yard . Here is an online copy for those without access to the paper.

http://www.thevillagesdailysun.com/a...es/recnews.pdf
Old 02-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,367 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzaranti View Post
Hope all dog owners in TV have read the excellent article written by Jim Van Ostran and published in today's Recreation News on page 2. He did a wonderful job of addressing several questions I've had since moving here, regarding TV's reasonable expectations of all dog owners when it comes to keeping their dogs off private property when they are "doing their business", as well as cleaning up after said dogs. Great article Jim...thank you very much for clearing up any ambiguity on the matter of responsible dog ownership in TV.
This plus more is in the copy of deed restrictions you received at closing, if not you can go here to download a copy.
http://www.districtgov.org/departmen...terCounty.aspx
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.