Rescue Low Rider & Me 2023 Calendar - All pets welcome!

Closed Thread
Old 06-26-2022, 07:24 PM
Gold member
Default Rescue Low Rider & Me 2023 Calendar - All pets welcome!

All pets welcome! Does NOT have to be a dachshund.

Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida Low Rider & Me 2023 Calendar
Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida, Inc. | The Low Rider & Me 2023 - 5th Birthday Celebration

WHAT IS IT? Every year Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida does a calendar campaign to raise funds for the many vet bills. You can enter your pet's photo (current or past) in the calendar. There is also a contest coming up starting in July (more details at the link above). You can also reserve a date in the calendar for the photo to appear (i.e. birthday, gotcha day, etc.) And you can pre-order calendars which gets you on the list to receive the calendar when it comes out. I'm telling people it will ship late November, but they could have them ready before that.

WHAT DOES IT COST? This is the rescue's fundraiser so there is a donation associated.
- Pre-order calendars - $20 + $4 flat shipping. (No limit on the number you can order.)
- Enter a photo - $10 - gets your photo in the calendar PLUS automatically enters you in the contest (details at Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida, Inc. | The Low Rider & Me 2023 - 5th Birthday Celebration)
- Reserve a date - $15 (First come, first serve on the dates. NOTE: this will get your photo in the calendar, but your photo will not be in the contest or on the "View Entries" page.)

By the way, the three dachshunds below are from our area. Owners are from The Villages, Ocala, and Taveres.

Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida is a 501c3 non-profit rescue in Florida made up of all volunteers. There is no shelter building as the dogs are housed in foster homes all over the state. No salaries. No building overhead.

We hope to see some more dogs from The Villages in the calendar. Check it out at Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida, Inc. | The Low Rider & Me 2023 - 5th Birthday Celebration. You can also check Low Rider out on Facebook and at their website.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Walter - The Villages FL.jpg
Views:	680
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	94313   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Siegfried - Tavares, FL.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	94314   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Trooper - Ocala, FL.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	94315   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Bryce - NJ.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	94316   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Roxie - FL.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	94317  

Old 07-02-2022, 04:44 AM
Gold member
Default 2 Dogs From The Villages are in Second Place

The voting part of the rescue's fundraiser has started and currently there are two dogs from The Villages in second place! There are others from The Villages in the contest, too.

The voting determines who gets to be on the cover of the calendar or at the top of one of the months. Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida, Inc. | The Low Rider & Me 2023 - 5th Birthday Celebration Votes are $1 each ($5 minimum, no maximum). You can vote for more than one and there is no limit on how often you can vote. Votes help the foster dogs get veterinary care. Some of the dogs are in fairly bad shape when they dome into rescue. And the rescue is still accepting photos entries if you would like to have your dog(s) in the calendar and contest. All breeds welcome. Also, taking pre-orders for calendars which will be out later this year.

Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida is a registered non-profit rescue here in Florida.
Closed Thread

Tags
calendar, rider, photo, low, rescue

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.