Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier

Closed Thread
Old 05-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Default Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier

[/B]We will be moving to TV soon and will be looking for a good groomer for our Wheaten Terrier. If anyone has a Wheaten, you know how much grooming they require. Finding a good groomer for your dog is like a women finding just the right hairdresser. Does anyone in TV have a Wheaten that could recommend a good groomer. We will also be looking for a good vet and a good facility that provides boarding. Are there any places that are like a "doggie day care" where the dogs have room to play and are not kept in crates all day (except for at night). Thanks so much. Linda
Old 05-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Gold member

We have a Wheaten, will PM you. Welcome!
Old 05-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Dancing Thyme

Linda, I highly recommend Bedtime Tails Hotel, they were wonderful to me during a time that I needed them very desperately. They are extremely accommodating and its a beautiful facility. Cathy and her staff are wonderful.

As for a vet, I highly recommend (and have in the past) Dr. Valdez at Park Heights Vet in Fruitland Park. He is excellent. His number is 352 326 9116.

My friend has a Wheaton Terrier back in CA and I know how much they need grooming, especially in hot climates. I use a lovely groomer for the schnauzers, she's in Lady Lake and her name is Jessica and her # is 352 753 1515. You can ask her if she can so a Wheaton but I know she does my schnauzers very well and she allows them a run area in her back room so they are not caged up while they are there. I'm sure you will like her.

Good Luck and welcome to TV.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.