Sadie Mae on New Diet !!!!!

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2008, 08:19 AM
Platinum member
Default Sadie Mae on New Diet !!!!!

I'll spare the details. Okay I won't. While cleaning the house I glanced out the side door and wonder what the red things are all over the yard. Further investigation revealed tomatoes. How did they get there. DUH!!! Guess and it sure as hell wasn't hurricane IKE. She was asleep in the garage on the golf cart. Look closely on her nose.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The evidence is obvious. That's not sleep from her eyes on her nose but SEEDS. This pic tells the story.

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

And yes there were tomatoes all over the yard, alongwith the down spout that was rearranged, broom, plastic coffee mug etc, etc, ....

Keep in mind our home is 4 sale. Wouldn't you know it that a gentleman drives up, sees the sign, and grabs a flyer from the box on the sign. Then he walks through the yard looking at the property. I started laughing as I'm seeing smoke signals from this dudes head "What frickin hillbilly lives here?" There's tomatoes everywhere. And whats with the down spout in the middle of the yard, the basketball, a chicken, tennis balls.....BEWARE VILLAGERS !!! Sadie Mae will make her debut eventually. Don't worry. NORAD will give everyone advance notice.

F16

Last edited by F16 1UB; 10-05-2008 at 01:00 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:29 AM
Platinum member

Duck Sadie, duck!!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:35 AM

Sadie is sucha funny little girl. Lycopene is good for you and all women like to rearrange their furniture every now and then.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:38 AM

Do we need to enter Sadie in the Wittness Protection Program....
Try to remember all the great laughs she has provided to you, and, most importantly, laughter will add years to your lives.....you actually owe Sadie a big "Thank you."
Old 10-04-2008, 08:39 AM
Dancing Thyme

You can't make this stuff up. That dog is a dream... how about a nightmare?

16, you won't believe this, down the road from your house in Hadley, a dog very similar in size and shape, romped down the street with her mistress running after her..... I thought, OMG, Sadie's gonna have a friend and 16 will have company running after Sadie.... Such fun in Heavenly Hadley!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.