South Lake Animal League Needs...

Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2019, 04:01 PM
Gold member
Default South Lake Animal League Needs...

South Lake Animal League (aka The Animal League) where I adopted two of my dogs posted the post below on their Facebook page. Would anyone be interested in helping them? They posted a link to a washer at the end of their post. The lilnk says Access Denied, but I tried it and it does work and bring up a washer sold by Best Buy.

Dear Santa, Are you real? All we want for Christmas is a Washer that works so we can give the dogs clean warm blankys. πŸ˜„β€οΈ
Tonight we had to wring out the towels because our lastest washer won’t spin. 😬😳
Although we truly appreciate donated used washers, they rarely last 6 month due to the non stop laundry.
We found new and front load lasts the longest. Something like this link but any new washer on sale is good!
Nothing fancy, simple is better!
Thank you for helping. πŸ’•πŸΆπŸ˜½β€οΈπŸ™
Access Denied
Old 12-22-2019, 05:12 PM
Veteran member
Location: The Villages - Formerly Atlanta Endicott and Syracuse NY

I suggest they do a GO FUND ME entry that they can advertise on their web site and facebook page .. Lot easier to get 20or 30 $50 donations than one big one
Old 12-23-2019, 08:14 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by valuemkt View Post
I suggest they do a GO FUND ME entry that they can advertise on their web site and facebook page .. Lot easier to get 20or 30 $50 donations than one big one
I know they mentioned wanting new, but I imagine they would be happy with someone donating a used one if it was fairly new. Maybe someone doesn't like their machine and wants to get a different one. This is something that they could ask the shelter.
Old 12-26-2019, 12:15 PM
Gold member

Copy and pasted from South Lake Animal League's Facebook page.

WOWZA!

Santas elves really came through!

Not only did you donate enough for a brand new washer but a secret santa also offered to buy us one! Now we can stop carrying the laundry from our Loos Recovery Center (also has a broken washer) to our Quarantine area! How awesome is that?!

Haley and Natalie thank you for saving their skinny arms from both wringing and carrying! πŸ˜‚ Sandy and Deb (pictured) thank you too!

Seriously THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! You all really came through for us in our time of need and we could not be more grateful! A special thank you to our Secret Santa as well as to Vicki, Ann, Katherine, Alex, Charlyn, Jane, Shelli, Terry, Jenny, Doreen, Amanda, Cindy, Timothy, Patricia, Susan, James, Chantale, JoAnn, Thyra, Kristen, Anne, Pamela, Dee, Kristopher, and our anonymous donors.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	slal.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	82379  
Old 12-26-2019, 12:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoGeo View Post
Copy and pasted from South Lake Animal League's Facebook page.

WOWZA!

Santas elves really came through!

Not only did you donate enough for a brand new washer but a secret santa also offered to buy us one! Now we can stop carrying the laundry from our Loos Recovery Center (also has a broken washer) to our Quarantine area! How awesome is that?!

Haley and Natalie thank you for saving their skinny arms from both wringing and carrying! πŸ˜‚ Sandy and Deb (pictured) thank you too!

Seriously THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! You all really came through for us in our time of need and we could not be more grateful! A special thank you to our Secret Santa as well as to Vicki, Ann, Katherine, Alex, Charlyn, Jane, Shelli, Terry, Jenny, Doreen, Amanda, Cindy, Timothy, Patricia, Susan, James, Chantale, JoAnn, Thyra, Kristen, Anne, Pamela, Dee, Kristopher, and our anonymous donors.
This is wonderful news. I had been waiting for information on the GoFundMe page. It might still be a good idea.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

Tags
washer, animal, league, south, lake

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.