"Take TWO, They're Small!" Says YOUR Humane Society SPCA

Closed Thread
Old 06-12-2020, 12:10 PM
Default "Take TWO, They're Small!" Says YOUR Humane Society SPCA

“Take Two, They’re Small” Says YOUR Humane Society SPCA

“Kitten Season” is well under way and YOUR Humane Society SPCA has a large selection of beautiful kittens and adult cats available. The no-kill shelter is full and it needs to get their current residents adopted to forever homes to make room for the next wave of kittens that will be arriving soon. The more lives adopted, the more lives the shelter can save. Throughout the remainder of June, to celebrate “National Adopt a Shelter Cat Month,” the shelter’s kittens, any who are under a year old, will be “TWO for the $75 adoption fee of one” when adopted simultaneously. This value-added adoption fee includes spaying/neutering, up-to-date vaccinations, FIV/FeLV testing, deworming, flea treatment and a microchip … as well as the obvious of two bundles of feline fun as wonderful companions for years to come. Adopting two kittens at the same time is a great idea, especially as kittens will play together and entertain you rather than a single kitten wearing you out with their antics.

With so many cats and kittens available and their reduced fees, this is a great time to come out to the shelter at 994 CR 529A in Lake Panasoffkee and find your new best friends. Petsense, located at 1088 Canal St. in The Villages, will be hosting a special kitten adoption event on Saturday, June 20 from 10AM – 2PM. COVID-19 safety measures will be in place for everyone’s well-being. In addition, cat and kittens are again available for adoption at PetSmart located at 3667 Wedgewood Lane. Application forms are available at the retailers and the public can also apply online now for YOUR picks of the litters at www.hsspca.org/adopt and be pre-approved to take your two new kittens home that day when they pick you as their forever family during your adoption appointment. To help save cats by the litter, “Take Two, They’re Small!”

YOUR Humane Society SPCA is a 501(c)3 non-profit, no-kill organization helping animals in need throughout their community as Sumter County’s oldest and largest no-kill shelter. Donations directly help to cover the cost of saving, treating and caring for neglected, abused and abandoned animals. Learn more about them at hsspca.org, 352-793-9117, on Facebook or visit them at 994 CR 529A, in Lake Panasoffkee, FL. Office open: Mon.-Sat. 8am-4:00pm. Kennel Pet Viewing: Mon.-Sat. 9:00am-3:30pm. Visitors are always welcome however, due to COVID-19 concerns, visitors are required to make an appointment until further notice.
###
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	YHSSPCA Kitten Adoptions Take Two Theyre Small Ad 2020.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	84580  
Old 06-13-2020, 08:47 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volunteer Claudia View Post

“Kitten Season” is well under way and YOUR Humane Society SPCA has a large selection of beautiful kittens and adult cats available. The no-kill shelter is full and it needs to get their current residents adopted to forever homes to make room for the next wave of kittens that will be arriving soon. The more lives adopted, the more lives the shelter can save. Throughout the remainder of June, to celebrate “National Adopt a Shelter Cat Month,” the shelter’s kittens, any who are under a year old, will be “TWO for the $75 adoption fee of one” when adopted simultaneously. This value-added adoption fee includes spaying/neutering, up-to-date vaccinations, FIV/FeLV testing, deworming, flea treatment and a microchip … as well as the obvious of two bundles of feline fun as wonderful companions for years to come. Adopting two kittens at the same time is a great idea, especially as kittens will play together and entertain you rather than a single kitten wearing you out with their antics.

With so many cats and kittens available and their reduced fees, this is a great time to come out to the shelter at 994 CR 529A in Lake Panasoffkee and find your new best friends. Petsense, located at 1088 Canal St. in The Villages, will be hosting a special kitten adoption event on Saturday, June 20 from 10AM – 2PM. COVID-19 safety measures will be in place for everyone’s well-being. In addition, cat and kittens are again available for adoption at PetSmart located at 3667 Wedgewood Lane. Application forms are available at the retailers and the public can also apply online now for YOUR picks of the litters at www.hsspca.org/adopt and be pre-approved to take your two new kittens home that day when they pick you as their forever family during your adoption appointment. To help save cats by the litter, “Take Two, They’re Small!”

YOUR Humane Society SPCA is a 501(c)3 non-profit, no-kill organization helping animals in need throughout their community as Sumter County’s oldest and largest no-kill shelter. Donations directly help to cover the cost of saving, treating and caring for neglected, abused and abandoned animals. Learn more about them at hsspca.org, 352-793-9117, on Facebook or visit them at 994 CR 529A, in Lake Panasoffkee, FL. Office open: Mon.-Sat. 8am-4:00pm. Kennel Pet Viewing: Mon.-Sat. 9:00am-3:30pm. Visitors are always welcome however, due to COVID-19 concerns, visitors are required to make an appointment until further notice.
###
Actually taking two siblings is a good idea if you have a dog. They won't pester the dog as much if you only took one!
Old 06-16-2020, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volunteer Claudia View Post

###
I would (and will) adopt a kitten (or two...) in a minute, but I would love to hear from anyone re: where I can board them when I travel. I would like recommendations and the cost--or the approximate cost. I would love to hear from anyone who can help me out with that kind of info. Thankyou!
Old 06-16-2020, 08:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj6426 View Post
I would (and will) adopt a kitten (or two...) in a minute, but I would love to hear from anyone re: where I can board them when I travel. I would like recommendations and the cost--or the approximate cost. I would love to hear from anyone who can help me out with that kind of info. Thankyou!
I can't give you the cost, but it's on their web site. We used to board our Cockatiel at Your Pampered Pets Home Away From Home! | Bedtime Tails Luxury Pet Hotel

They would put his cage in one of their cat rooms, so I know what they look like. They are large and very tall and made of white wire that is easily seen through. There are several cats living on the property, all well cared for. I would recommend this place. It's not all that far away, up 301.

Tags
kittens, shelter, adoption, humane, society

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.