Tiny Yorkie Rescued from Humane Society needs Loving Home in the Villages

Closed Thread
Old 02-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Default Tiny Yorkie Rescued from Humane Society needs Loving Home in the Villages

HOME FOUND !!!!!!!

Please my dear fellow Villagers. The dog in my profile picture was rescued in late December from the streets of Miami. She was very sick and near death, She was to be euthanized in 2 days. I made the round trip to Miami and picked her up and nursed her back to health, Now she is ready for her forvever home and I wish for her to remain in the Villages, even with a snowbird family. Please consider her, she is older and mostly blind, and sometimes needs help eating. If she stays in the Villages, I have already paid for her next year of shots and checkups. She needs someone who has the time to give her the love she never experienced until she was lucky enough to arrive in our town.

Alice

Last edited by Leisha2; 08-15-2011 at 11:57 AM.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany
Default Precious Life

Looking at her poor, frail body reminds me of a little dog I rescued from the pound when we lived in Virginia. At the time, my husband balked and asked "Why her? She's the worst dog here!" My answer was "Because she needs our help."

She was a senior and had lost most all her teeth and needed to be hand-fed for every meal. She was blind, but that never bothered her and she memorized our house. When we traveled or visited strange places, we took our doggie playpen so she would be safe. We had our Sweetpea 6 precious years and wouldn't trade a minute of time we spent with her.

Rescued dogs KNOW they are rescued and are so grateful for every touch, every soft word, and every act of kindness. Watching her become a pampered pet brought us immeasurable joy. She changed our lives.

God bless you for rescuing this sweet girl. Someone with love and compassion will adopt her and give her a good home for the rest of her life, I just know it.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Default Thank you

There are so many good people here in the Villages, I just hope the right one sees this, please pass her info around!
Old 02-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisha2 View Post
Please my dear fellow Villagers. The dog in my profile picture was rescued in late December from the streets of Miami. She was very sick and near death, She was to be euthanized in 2 days. I made the round trip to Miami and picked her up and nursed her back to health, Now she is ready for her forvever home and I wish for her to remain in the Villages, even with a snowbird family. Please consider her, she is older and mostly blind, and sometimes needs help eating. If she stays in the Villages, I have already paid for her next year of shots and checkups. She needs someone who has the time to give her the love she never experienced until she was lucky enough to arrive in our town.

Alice
Hope she finds a Villages family.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Alice, thank you for your kindness to this poor littl girl. My prayers are that she find the perfect home with someone who can give her the love she so desperately needs.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:22 PM

Thank you!
Old 02-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Sage

I bet she'll be the most special pet her new home ever had. I'm hoping and praying she finds a loving family.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:45 PM

Oh, I hope so too, I want her to stay close! And not have to be in that terrible cold weather!
Old 02-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Veteran member

You are a special angel to take in this neglected and lonely soul. What a transformation with your love and care. I, too, hope she finds just the right home here in The Villages.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:20 PM

Thank you Sandy and thank you to the first poster K9 for the rescue work you do!
Old 02-03-2011, 01:06 PM
Default Izzy has a home!

Her home will be in Silver Spring, MD. Not in the Villages as I had hoped but a good loving home nonetheless.... thank you all!! xoxo Alice

Last edited by Leisha2; 02-03-2011 at 01:07 PM. Reason: misspell
Old 02-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to BlueHeronFan

We have 4 neighbors in our immediate area of 14 homes who own rescue dogs. They are just wonderful and are friendly to everybody. They are small dogs, and riding in golf cars is like taking an 8yr to Disney World. They love it.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Her home will be in Silver Spring, MD. Not in the Villages as I had hoped but a good loving home nonetheless.... thank you all!! xoxo Alice
That's great to hear.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

Yup. I just knew she would find a good home.

God bless you, Alice, for being a knight-ess in shining armour rescuing these little loves .

Forward On!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
I'm so glad that she has found a home. Poor little girl. Otherwise I'd be taking her.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.