Toy Poodle Breeders

Closed Thread
Old 05-20-2010, 12:27 AM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Smile Toy Poodle Breeders

Does any one know of a Poodle breeder close to TV??

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 05-20-2010, 11:13 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany
Default Please Adopt; Don't Buy

If you are looking for a toy poodle, try some of the area rescue groups, or check in with the local shelters. They always have toy poodles that need a good home. Often, the previous owner had to move to a nursing facility and couldn't take their pet, or have moved on to the Village of Heavenly Peace. These babies need good homes.

An easy way to find a beautiful toy poodle (even puppies) is to search on this link for PetFinders.com. They will list all the toy poodles in our area. You can even search for a boy or girl, decide whether you want a puppy or older dog, etc. Give them a try: http://http://www.petfinder.com/pet-...9&distance=100
Old 05-20-2010, 11:16 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany
Default www.petfinder.com

OOPs.

It's www.petfinder.com (no "s" on the name). Sorry for the bad link.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Sage

Thank you k-9 lovers,

I agree wholeheartedly.

The rescue groups that come to the Villages periodically, usually have poodles or poodle mixes that are just adorable. Please consider giving one of these sweet babies a good home!

And Donna, Im so excited that your looking for a poodle baby, they're the best!

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:23 PM

And PLEASE stay away from the puppies sold at Market of Marion. In my opinion, those breeders have all the characteristics of puppy mills
Old 05-23-2010, 05:56 PM
Sage

Hi Donna,
The Toy Poodle who gets you for a mom is going to be one lucky dog! Please keep us posted when you get one. We want pictures too!

Love,
P
Old 05-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nONIE View Post
Thank you k-9 lovers,

I agree wholeheartedly.

The rescue groups that come to the Villages periodically, usually have poodles or poodle mixes that are just adorable. Please consider giving one of these sweet babies a good home!

And Donna, Im so excited that your looking for a poodle baby, they're the best!
Donna, I agree with K-9 and Nonie. I hope that anyone looking for a new puppy or dog will first connsider a Rescue. I also agree with Nonie that poodles are great dogs. Just look at Nonie's little poodle "Clara". She is so adorable and loving. My little dog Biggins is mostly poodle and you couldn't find a sweeter, more obedient, more good natured dog.

I know you may want a puppy, but sometimes there are rescue puppies. I used to think all rescue dogs had been abandoned because they had defective personalities. But there are many, many little dogs that are just amazing and have to be rehomed because their parents are older and unable to keep them. Or little puppies rescued from Puppy Mills.

We got Lolli Pop last year, she had four homes before us. And we both think she is an amazing dog. Fireboy really wanted a Lab puppy. And Barefoot wanted a large dog that didn't shed. We ended up with a two-year old Rescue Portugese Water Dog. And now Fireboy swears she is the best dog in the whole world.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:32 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to barb1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Does any one know of a Poodle breeder close to TV??
My cousin Bob Dias (352 433 0665 and email webdifl@aol.com) has been a home AKC registered breeder for thirty years or more. He lives in Ocala on Rte 441 and also has other breeds, i.e., toys, mini's, standard poodles as well as Jack Russels, Maltese, and another breed that I can't recall the name right now.

For him, it's a labor of love. His puppies aren't "male and female" they're little "boys and girls."

barb

Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

"Being kind is more important than being right." By Andy Rooney
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.