Vet

Closed Thread
Old 03-04-2020, 02:31 PM
Default Vet

Hello, I have lived in The Villages for 8 years. Over that period I have had a number of cats. I had been taking them to The same Animal Clinicfor their shots and sick visits. Two years ago my cat developed a severe chronic problem. I kept taking her to the vet for the same issue. My kitty never got the care she needed. Someone recommended Dr. Candice Manganaro. She was fantastic! I can’t say enough nice things about her. She is doing everything possible to make kitty well. I just love her!
Old 03-04-2020, 05:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

You made the right choice! She is a gem, goes out of her way to do research and come up with plans. She never gives up. She's had our dog for 9 years and several of our fosters. She treats them all with the same degree of care. It takes me 20 minutes from Tamarind Grove to get there, but even if it took an hour, we would still use her.
Old 03-04-2020, 05:56 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

Can I get and address, phone number, etc? Thank you!!
Old 03-04-2020, 07:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Can I get and address, phone number, etc? Thank you!!
Park Heights Animal Care, 352 326 9116, Dr. Candice Manganaro. It's on 441. If you go 466A to where it ends at 441 and turn right onto 441, it's a mile or two on the right. The building has big letters VETERINARIAN on the roof eave. It's a very modest interior, but they have great equipment.

When you come out of there, turn right onto 441, go up to the next intersection and turn right again. That will take you to a light, turn right, and you will end up back on 466. Easy.

Tags
vet, kitty, taking, years, candice

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.