**UPDATE** Motherless College Student's Dog

Closed Thread
Old 08-28-2019, 01:56 PM
Gold member
Default **UPDATE** Motherless College Student's Dog

**UPDATE** (Sorry, I had to make a separate post. It wouldn't let me send the update on the original post.)

An anonymous donor will donate $1,000 if they can raise $2,500 by the end of Friday so Meg's dog can have back surgery. If you didn't read my previous post, Meg is a college student who along with her mother volunteered for a rescue here in Florida. Unfortunately, Meg's mom passed away ealier this year. Now her dog has become paralyzed and the vet says he needs surgery. Meg no longer has her mom to turn to for money or support. The President of the rescue they volunteered with was good friends with Meg's mom and Meg. She has started a fundraiser to help raise the money for Meg's dog. So now the goal is much more within reach. She has $1,735 raised so far and needs $2,500 for the $1,000 donation to be made. Please help her reach her goal with a small donation. We all know how it is not having a mom to ask for help or support. Frankie Needs Back Surgery Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Meg and Frankie.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	80769  
Old 08-31-2019, 12:54 PM
Gold member

Just letting you know that Meg was able to raise the $2,500 and the anonymous donor kicked in another $1,000. Her dog had surgery and was given a 95% chance of recovering. Thank you to everyone who helped her out. It must be rough being so young and not having a mother to turn to in times like these.
Old 08-31-2019, 01:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,167 Times in 439 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoGeo View Post
Just letting you know that Meg was able to raise the $2,500 and the anonymous donor kicked in another $1,000. Her dog had surgery and was given a 95% chance of recovering. Thank you to everyone who helped her out. It must be rough being so young and not having a mother to turn to in times like these.
I'm thankful that Meg's wish was granted , what I've never understood is why some doctors, not all, do not donate services for legitimate charity work. My husband helped many many patients, his only payment was a "thank you" and a hug.
Closed Thread

Tags
mom, dog, megs, meg, post

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.