Umbrella Cockatoo looking for good home

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2020, 07:11 PM
Default Umbrella Cockatoo looking for good home

Hello, my name is Sarah.
I need to find a loving home for my beautiful Umbrella Cockatoo, Snowflake. ❄️
My hope and dream 🙏 would be to find a person with enough time for her, as I do not have it anymore. It breaks my heart 💔 but I know it is not fair to her. She deserves to be loved, kissed much more and feel part of a family again.
I've had her for 12 years. She's around 25 years old (young for a Cockatoo). She is very sweet to me and has never shown any aggression to anyone but my husband. She does not like my husband and he doesn't like her. 😥 This is causing issues.
She knows several words, she whistles, loves to dance to "Play that Funky Music 'White Bird'" and several tricks. She loves to be hugged, pet and kissed. Very much a snuggler. 🤗💖
She has no known health issues. She's not a feather plucker or self mutilator. As with any cockatoo, she does like to talk, and at times scream. This is normal parrot behavior if you know parrots at all. I would want the person to be aware of what is normal and what is to be expected when owning an Umbrella Cockatoo.
Because of the long lifespan of them, if needed, I could take her back if her new family's situation changed. I would also be willing to come take care of her if you needed a pet sitter if you weren't too far away.
Please spread the word for me, if you know anyone who would give her a wonderful home. Time is an issue. Please feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you ♥️
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191019_170223.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	83026   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191019_170254.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	83027   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191019_170245.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	83028  
Old 02-28-2020, 10:23 PM

Please consider contacting Ziggy's Haven, a Parrot rescue at: Ziggys Haven Bird Sanctuary, Inverness Parrot Rescue, Citrus County Bird Adoption, Companion Animals or the Florida Parrot Rescue, Inc.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:17 AM
Gold member

Did you find him a home?
Old 03-04-2020, 11:44 PM
Default is she still available? I'm experienced. comes with cage and toys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftyf View Post
Did you find him a home?
text me tomw6164@gmail.com

thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
cockatoo, umbrella, home, pet, needed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.