Veterinarian recommendations

Closed Thread
Old 09-14-2021, 07:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,701 Posts

Thanks for the responses, please keep them coming so we can get some consensus : )
Old 09-15-2021, 01:57 PM
Default Veterinarian recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Thanks for the responses, please keep them coming so we can get some consensus : )
After 18 years in TV, Park Heights in Fruitland Park, mentioned on referencing Dr Manganaro, has been our choice since the beginning. We saw Dr Valdez, the Dr who owns the Hospital. He is the kindest, most caring vet I have ever encountered in my lifetime. He also owns the Village Veterinarian office.
There is currently another thread with many responses also referring to Dr Valdez in Fruitland Park. He is just exceptional.
We relocated from TV to NC a year ago and were uncertain with the vet here and Dr Valdez has been advising via phone over some questionable labs here in NC. He responds very quickly to my calls, even knowing we no longer live there and he will be no longer getting paid by us, lol.
His office staff is very efficient and responsive to all queries.
Once I was feeling disappointed that I had not had a response from Dr Valdez when anticipated and would be left without an answer over a week-end. Lo and behold, my phone rang at 0800 PM on a Friday night, it was Dr Valdez responding to my call. I asked what he was doing working on a Friday night and his reply was, " I do not go home until all business is taken care of for the day".
That's what I call a responsive, caring physician. Try Park Heights, you won't be disappointed.
Closed Thread

Tags
veterinarian, time, villages, good, care

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.