Want To Be A Secret Santa For A Foster Dog?

Closed Thread
Old 12-06-2020, 04:58 PM
Gold member
Default Want To Be A Secret Santa For A Foster Dog?

The rescue I volunteer with, Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida, is doing a Secret Santa program this year. I thought some of you might find it fun so I'm sharing it here. You can make some little foster dog's Christmas a little more merry and bright by playing Santa and sending them one of the items on the Christmas Wish Lists they have turned in. You don't even have to leave home to do it because the lists are on Amazon and will be shipped direct to the foster dog (be sure to mark it to go to them and not to your house). The foster dogs who decided to participate are listed individually on Facebook on both the rescue's regular page and our auction page. The links are Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida for our regular page and our auction page is Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida Awesome Auctions Public Group | Facebook.

You do not have to order the whole list. Choose only what you want. And you can have gifts sent to more than one dog. How do you know if an item has already been sent? If the item states “Last purchased on December...”, that means it has already been purchased. If it states “Item added on (date)” it has not been purchased yet. And if duplicates are purchased, they will go to future foster dogs. Note: for privacy reasons the foster parents' addresses are not listed, but be sure to mark your order to go to the rescue.

THANK YOU for considering making this Christmas special for these little dogs who have lost their homes for whatever reason. We all hope you have a Happy Holiday Season!
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	CHRISTMAS SECRET SANTA.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	87211   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Bambi.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	87212  
Closed Thread

Tags
foster, page, dogs, purchased, christmas

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.